L&L in downtown SF

Soup

Originally posted by Soup+Mar 19 2006, 04:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soup - Mar 19 2006, 04:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-goodtimes105@Mar 19 2006, 06:47 PM

this owns all..

the spam musubi

Hawaiian_Food05.jpg

I hope you're joking. Ahahahahaha.

[/b]

I could live off this shit. Once I ate 6 before I got on an airplane and vomited all over the woman in front of me, all in her Teva's too. I was 13.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutsonmychin!

i walked past the ol L&L again today. i work like 50 feet away from it. but i am scared. i cant do it.

so i went across the street an got thai.

Guest uncle-boy

fuck spam.

and there is no REAL hawaiian food that was ever fried.

and the only food i really even dig from L&L is the chicken katsu. and even then i know way better spots to get it from.

i guess the best way to describe L&L is that its like "the McDonalds of Local style plate lunches"

hahaha... i would not want a del taco in hawaii... lol

hawaii needs an

-in and out

- we have deigos tacos, but i kinna dont like them

- some kind of burger joint like they have in san diego.. where you can order fat burgers with peanut butter and good chilidogs.. a real burger joint that has a 3 page menu and girls on rolleskates

i like lnl.. i prefer lnl to mcdonalds anyday

i order the bbqchicken all frenchfries or all rice with that rooster hot sauce over the chicken and shoyu.. katsu or the teri steak plate

i dont eat mcdonalds and when i do.. i notice that my shit feels like wet newspaper comin out.. lol

Originally posted by NightOwl+Mar 21 2006, 12:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightOwl - Mar 21 2006, 12:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-goodtimes105@Mar 19 2006, 08:46 AM

the "hawaiian plate"

legislature_free_lunch.jpg

wtf withs peanuts?

hahaha peanuts and cake :haha:

[/b]

I'd be pissed if i dropped $6.00 and this is what i got.

It looks like the kind of lunch you'd put together for work if you forgot to make it the night before and you had only 30 seconds to get out the door