Guy crashed his Ferrari Enzo at 162mph.

bster.ack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bster.ack@Mar 17 2006, 03:56 PM

"It's like taking a Van Gogh painting and burning it."

Uh, if 400 of these cars were made... then the above statement is absolutely rediculous. Makes no sense. If Van Gogh painted a series of 400 for every painting he did... then the above statement would make sense. Destroying a car that has 399 others just like it does not compare to a Van Gogh.

Fuckin' LA douchebags...

On a side note, I saw a GT3 a while ago when I was out and about in a nice part of town.

Also the other day I saw a candy red Aston Martin DB9 yesterday. The car was beautiful all over.

Added bonus, the person driving was into showmanship because he took off from the light.

It sounded very nice as it drove past.

-fuse.

I dont understand how the details here add up to equal the hype.

One, that graph shows the swedish mafia is connected to a company in the buisness of making TOYS.

Two, both the enzo and the SLR can reach a dime over 200 mph, the fact that he lost control at 162 is gay.

Three, the enzos were purchased from ferrari for $500k. Those that turned around and sold them for $1m were to some serious fucking idiots.

Four, for the record, I'VE gone over 162 in a fifteen year old M5. My friend later crashed it at about 150 on redwood road between oakland and castro valley, flipped it 15 times and walked. That enzo is entirely carbon fiber, the frame around the cockpit being a solid unit of carbon fiber, it's not hard to imagine he wouldn't suffer much more than that front windshield cutting his face up.

Five, Merk, you and your breed of car fanatics who look at pictures of cars online and then report to the random...are on my list of the world's most annoying people. Kr430n5_666 is another one.

"That enzo is entirely carbon fiber, the frame around the cockpit being a solid unit of carbon fiber, it's not hard to imagine he wouldn't suffer much more than that front windshield cutting his face up."

true that......carbon fiber is about 15 times stronger than steel......believe it or not, real carbon fiber thats laid not that fake bullshit those toys have on there hood.