Pandora

fuse=--action

Music Genome Project

A friend found this the other day and sent it to me. I gave it a try with some pretty obscure artists and it worked, so I assume that it's database is pretty robust.

Also, it will play a song from each artist that it brings up, giving you a sort of preview of the artist.

Give it a try.

-fuse.

Someone change the thread title to something more interesting.

Even if it is brokeback.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...

ive been using it for a while now. its turned me on to a few new artists but mostly its like radio for me w/o the commercials. I'm kinda disappointed with their lack of international artist but i guess its understandable.

theres also a site called http://www.last.fm that is similar and has way more obscure and international artist. my only issue is sometimes their connection is a bit wonky.

its spent the last 5 minutes trying to figure out what to play next on the station i set up... i don't know about this... it played some really shitty music for me...

• 1 year later...