BEST VIDEO GRAFF......

THEREALCHICAGO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this could be a good thread, so i'm going to let it ride. i will say this though, rather than just posting a thread to self promote your little video trc, post up some other shit as well to give the thread a little staying power.

los angeles graffiti

spain (i think) subway train painted in traffic

war 1 trailer

fillins on a layed up tramcar (germany?)

toronto graff jam footage

west coast usa (16 minutes long)

german(?) subway in traffic

more euro train action

keep posting folks

Guest pom_one

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

this is a good one

*edit* sorry i didnt notice it had already bin posted lol

err men in black 3 full vid

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?videoUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fvp.video.google.com%2Fvideodownload%3Fversion%3D0%26secureurl%3DnQAAAOm3si7cC7eZ_Kk5X_VLa3k-qxhalgkyOhR9yi0fQKlF7p3xLsdBnLlGXkNxIHGrJWA-j1I4lE_a4Erk0UtDUy2MSWD0_vAS5OlXpFT_U7jB6m1DCBtzTkvjAfpwAYH1zshTmjr1glRMRvGO9slWXV55Wj1E4uqY9TWoZZqYQ04GFcLo6_Rsu6eDpwbnL_gyWcG5ARbT0_fTrwp0FmCLzPc%26sigh%3DxBZsl0RprvScZT92rWrS3OQSLaY%26begin%3D0%26len%3D3625749%26docid%3D-3071981461989926960&thumbnailUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2FThumbnailServer%3Fcontentid%3D6c7f0907b4183df2%26second%3D5%26itag%3Dw320%26urlcreated%3D1142711993%26sigh%3DtBZk7cZxNIeCuIytWpzn1v-ZNgA&playerId=-3071981461989926960" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" quality="best" bgcolor="#ffffff" scale="noScale" wmode="window" salign="TL" FlashVars="playerMode=embedded"> </embed>

Guest pom_one
Guest pom_one
Originally posted by aids is a myth@Mar 19 2006, 06:46 AM

i cant wait for my mom to order this on paypal ive been needing some new highlighting techniques

xmas is still a while away, hope you've got a birthday coming up!

what the fuck happened to figuring it out for yourself? it worked for me and thousands of other writers. it might take longer, but you'll be a better writer for it.

oh, and by the way, if the 'future of graffiti' is 3d pieces, overproduced legal walls and other irrelevant garbage, i quit

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by aids is a myth@Mar 19 2006, 08:02 PM

i was. you guys are no fun!

you know on google video they got that writers 20 ans init, well i download this vid nuff times from loads of different places and it never has english subs, and cos its a documentory n that its pointless watching withought, ive searched for the subtitles you know like you can download seperate subtitle files for avi's n that but all i can find is french subs? why the fuk would you want them lol unless you was def i spose, anyone know where i can dl a subbed version or were i can dl a seperate subtitle file .srt and dont bother saying yeah buy the original cos im skint lol

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Mar 18 2006, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Mar 18 2006, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-aids is a myth@Mar 19 2006, 06:46 AM

i cant wait for my mom to order this on paypal ive been needing some new highlighting techniques

xmas is still a while away, hope you've got a birthday coming up!

what the fuck happened to figuring it out for yourself? it worked for me and thousands of other writers. it might take longer, but you'll be a better writer for it.

oh, and by the way, if the 'future of graffiti' is 3d pieces, overproduced legal walls and other irrelevant garbage, i quit

[/b]

fucking right...or you can just buy mark ecko's game!

Guest pom_one
Guest pom_one

yea theres alot of those sort of painting games about and there all pretty shit but that ones quite funny cos you have to beat up the police in the middle of your piece n that, the storylines better than getting up to

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Pittsburgh trail wall that is highly traveled if you can't tell..

Unfortunetly when I made this all i had was my 2mp cell phone to record. When I can get a nice digital camera it will be re-recorded.

Guest pom_one
Originally posted by daledondale@Mar 19 2006, 09:47 PM

yo i have a copy of kings n toys a friend in london hoke me up if anyoen wants a copy holla , its an ok video i only liked it cause of the mode 2 session

what you on about ive posted the full video??

• 2 weeks later...