Bloodsport.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by shape1369@Mar 17 2006, 12:40 AM

those motherfuckers do like 1000 push ups at lunch... read an article bout it... wish i could do that.

i knew a vietnamese kid in school who would do push ups on two finger (well actually 1 finger...cause the other finger was his thumb and i dont count that as a finger)....and his finger tip push ups were insane....but i guess its easy when u weigh like 95 pounds....if i tried finger tip push ups...my fingers would snap off!

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by CALIgula+Mar 17 2006, 08:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Mar 17 2006, 08:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shape1369@Mar 17 2006, 12:40 AM

those motherfuckers do like 1000 push ups at lunch... read an article bout it... wish i could do that.

i knew a vietnamese kid in school who would do push ups on two finger (well actually 1 finger...cause the other finger was his thumb and i dont count that as a finger)..

[/b]

you're an idiot

Guest Resurrection

I VAGUELY REMEMBER THIS MOVIE, BUT I'M AWARE IT HAS A CULT-LIKE FOLLOWING.

DOES IT HAVE JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME IN IT? JEAN-CLAUDE VAN DAMME IS PLAYED OUT THESE DAYS BUT BACK IN THE DAY HE WAS THE SHIT. THAT MOVIE "BROKEN ARROW" WAS THE SHIT.

Originally posted by mindvapors@Apr 1 2006, 11:11 PM

i always thought that guy was a jacked version of Keno from TMNT: The Secret Of The Ooze.

Bolo_Yeung_e.JPG

ooze01.jpg

bloodsport7.jpg

turt10.jpg

If you were one who watched TMNT 2 years before Bloodsport, you'll understand why it disturbed me.

this makes so much sense.