CORNED BEEF ON RYE AND A BEER

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went to the bar at 11am...got some corn beef and cabbage...2 geniuses and coffee w/ cream...bout to go downtown and hit some more bars...

btw, while eating lunch, this fat chick I usta fuck came in...i think she was mad at me for not ever caller her back and forgetting her name...she didn't invite me to her table...

happy evac day niggas!!!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn ive been poundin since 2 o clock int eh afternoon its 6 right now and im dead tired...but my homies tapping a keg in a few hours so i need to step it up...WHITE GIRLS!11 WHITE GIRLS!!

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 17 2006, 02:52 PM

St. Paddy's Day sucks. Fucking amateur night. People need to learn how to drink. Buncha stumbling jerks packing up my locals.

you just said it first.

<-irish, german, hawaiian, drunk as fuck.

i was born with a siamese forty attatched to my fuckin head niggas. st. pats is bullshit, a bunch of pussy ass frat boys and northside bitches, i spill more beer than half of these nioggas drank they whole lives. fuckin shit. i convinced mr kim to stock up the cooler with old e instead of bud. good call on my behalf i must say. love yo hoods! yo someone post some tits up here. NOW!

SOUTHSIDE

FUCK YALL

FUCK BEST BUY

PEACE

Originally posted by SOURCREAM AND ONION+Mar 17 2006, 11:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SOURCREAM AND ONION - Mar 17 2006, 11:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Old Growth@Mar 17 2006, 02:52 PM

St. Paddy's Day sucks. Fucking amateur night. People need to learn how to drink. Buncha stumbling jerks packing up my locals.

you just said it first.

<-irish, german, hawaiian, drunk as fuck.

i was born with a siamese forty attatched to my fuckin head niggas. st. pats is bullshit, a bunch of pussy ass frat boys and northside bitches, i spill more beer than half of these nioggas drank they whole lives. fuckin shit. i convinced mr kim to stock up the cooler with old e instead of bud. good call on my behalf i must say. love yo hoods! yo someone post some tits up here. NOW!

SOUTHSIDE

FUCK YALL

FUCK BEST BUY

PEACE

[/b]

you are a moron