for my 818th post

ruEtbeer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Serkoff

well, for me, this piece looks very very close to jive's colors with winks letters..

i know, give me sh*t... but the duem and the wheat paste joints i like. [/QUOTe

k....well dam i was gonna use blak and white this weekend but shucks i think someone else already did that color sceme....and i have no coment on jives letters ive never seen anything hes done....:) :)

Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL

CUTTY ASWELL..AND WHAT HAPPENED TO BOOH?? GREAT SHIT KEEP EM FLOWING..........:eek:

i dont know the last thing i saw him do was in venice earlyer this year..his stuff is way sick...hopefully i see some new stuff soon..

YO IS THAT YOU CHEWY??SRT<----- REMEMBER MY SORRY ASS?? JUST THINK CASL N TUNKS PAD..!!! THERE FREEKIN ROOMIE..TROOKS ONER..

IF SO WHATS UP??? HOW YA BEEN LOK.. BY THE WAY WHO WAS THAT FIRST HEAD U POSTED ON THIS THREAD?? WELL PLAYA PLAY ON..TELL YOSHI I SAID WHAT UP....RUETBEER ONCE AGAIN NICE POST VATOE..PEACE...

Originally posted by MORBIDANGEL

YO IS THAT YOU CHEWY??SRT<----- REMEMBER MY SORRY ASS?? JUST THINK CASL N TUNKS PAD..!!! THERE FREEKIN ROOMIE..TROOKS ONER..

IF SO WHATS UP??? HOW YA BEEN LOK.. BY THE WAY WHO WAS THAT FIRST HEAD U POSTED ON THIS THREAD?? WELL PLAYA PLAY ON..TELL YOSHI I SAID WHAT UP....RUETBEER ONCE AGAIN NICE POST VATOE..PEACE...

thanks man...that peice your talking about is craola...its soooo tight!

Archived