Why graffiti ruined my life...

Danger Zone

Originally posted by Thought Wrong@Mar 25 2006, 11:00 PM

damn man! does someone already write that?!

i guess i can be iheartgrafwizardTWO?

is that cool? we dont never got no beef right dawg?

LONG LIVE GRAFWIZARD AND HIS INFINITE WISDOM

hah yeah i have no problem with that!

Yes haha i hope so!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

working out gets the hot babes too.. even if you dont box.. i got the hint when i realized why the babes loved 50 cent it wasnt for his face.. also personality goes along way cant describe it it just comes.. like your crazy inside and on point confident dont let nobody mess with you you mess with them etc.. ill tell u more later

Originally posted by backfromgrave@Mar 26 2006, 01:04 AM

working out gets the hot babes too.. even if you dont box.. i got the hint when i realized why the babes loved 50 cent it wasnt for his face.. also personality goes along way cant describe it it just comes.. like your crazy inside and on point confident dont let nobody mess with you you mess with them etc.. ill tell u more later

true true working out get you chicks too.. unless you use steroids.. then they leave you right before you fuck ;)

haha they only love 50 cent for his story of getting shot.

Now all you have to do is get shot multiple times in the chest, than and ONLY then, will you get the hottest babes

not to distract from this weird little dudefest on how to get hot babes. But once upon a time a train I wanted to paint pulled in while I was in some bush's pissing. I had to run with my dick out and in full stream and got spattered a bit. That ruined my life.... Kind of.

Now you may resume your weird little dudefest.

Oh and also to contribute to your weird little dudefest. three words, art school girls.

Extraverted, creative, like your art, like your "street edge", often have healthy sexual appetites, often have interesting emotional make ups and are indepth enough to be loyal and caring and all that other good shit.

Art school girls ladies and gentlemen. I can't emphasise them enough. I can't truely express how thankful I am for there existence. It's like a giant weight has been lifted of my heart just knowing they are out there for the wooing.

downsides, can be fucking weird. Heated arguments. Can be prone to punching you or destroying your belongings.

But I guess two words will help some of you reconcile those cons

.. they are hate and fuck.

Now I'll stop my debaucherous little enterance into this dudefest. It's weirding me out more than my sausage throwing lesbian weekend.

Originally posted by CALIgula+Mar 17 2006, 11:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CALIgula - Mar 17 2006, 11:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-deterrent@Mar 16 2006, 09:58 AM

/\/\ and masterbation and sex!!!

if i could write graffiti and have sex at the same time....i would.

[/b]

maybe you cant, but what you can do is do graffiti and masturbate at the same time!

it also makes chases a lot more interestin

im betting dangerzone is one of those people whos been writing for a month and thinks he knows eveything, and then gets caught and quits.....

the first day i started i didnt know anything about graffiti, and i got caught the first day i tried it, tagging with my sharpie :haha:

but the whole time i was in the police station me and my friend were just thinking of new names and shit......

if your gonna quit cause it doesnt get you money, doesnt get you laid, doesnt get you fame outside of the graff world, then FUCK YOUR LIFE, glad your not in the culture any more cause it definetly dont need people like you......

Originally posted by \(SIN)/@Mar 30 2006, 01:33 AM

im betting dangerzone is one of those people whos been writing for a month and thinks he knows eveything, and then gets caught and quits.....

the first day i started i didnt know anything about graffiti, and i got caught the first day i tried it, tagging with my sharpie :haha:

but the whole time i was in the police station me and my friend were just thinking of new names and shit......

if your gonna quit cause it doesnt get you money, doesnt get you laid, doesnt get you fame outside of the graff world, then FUCK YOUR LIFE, glad your not in the culture any more cause it definetly dont need people like you......

7 years homie...

Weaksause quote:

I think everything danger zone said is legit. It is ridiculous, but shit i think of the other things i could do for fun and nothing can really compare (for me that is, everybody's different) to the feeling of painting stuff and hanging out with fellow writers (for me those people are who i'd consider my best friends) and yeah it might not be very rewarding when you think about it, i mean shit i could go help people with my life and im sure id feel like a better person. but; im an asshole and im selfish. I quit writing for a while a little bit back, and i thought i was done for good, and it felt good not being stressed out about shit, but there was an intense void that i needed to fill. Without graffiti my life is boring. I wish it wasnt that way but it is..... that's life.

I feel it. I might have gone overboard b/c i was having a shitty day when I started this topic. However graffiti for me has added a lot of unnecesary stress to my life. Sure I love it, and I have fun, otherwize I wouldnt do it. At the same time there are a lot of ups and downs and these new jacks need to hear it from people with more experience. Kids these days have no idea what theyre getting into. Im also a selfish and somewhat isolated person and I could see how graff has led me there. Sometimes I wonder how different I would be if it werent for it.

• 3 weeks later...

HaHaHaHA i gotta say if you really feel that way about graff you should just quit for real. Fucking emo for real. Even though it ruined your life you still do it? Its like some emo fag that bitches and complains how their girlfreind ruined their life by breakingup with them and yet they still always talk about the hoe wantin em back.

Graffiti only ruins your life if you let it and be stupid about it.

HaHaHaHA i gotta say if you really feel that way about graff you should just quit for real. Fucking emo for real. Even though it ruined your life you still do it? Its like some emo fag that bitches and complains how their girlfreind ruined their life by breakingup with them and yet they still always talk about the hoe wantin em back.

Graffiti only ruins your life if you let it and be stupid about it.

^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

depression sucks broseph.

pills only help temporary.

get out in the sun more often. get a job. and if you have to put graffiti on the back burner or never see it again then so be it. graffiti isn't more important than your happiness.

that being said, im going to go out and crush.

dont worry, i already asked my mommy.

i quit writing damn near 3 or 4 years ago. it was fun when i was a youngster but once you got a job, family, and a whole lot of more important shit to deal with, writing your name on shit seems real stupid. i still got mad love for graffiti though, nothing makes my day better than seeing buildings and buses totally bombed and destroyed, but sadly i will probably never partake in that kinda shit again

i quit writing damn near 3 or 4 years ago. it was fun when i was a youngster but once you got a job' date=' family, and a whole lot of more important shit to deal with, writing your name on shit seems real stupid. i still got mad love for graffiti though, nothing makes my day better than seeing buildings and buses totally bombed and destroyed, but sadly i will probably never partake in that kinda shit again[/quote']

Something tells me you will partake in that kinda shit again. Once you start, you cant stop.

It seems as though graffiti writers have more problems than most. After years and years of this shit I havent gained anything. And no' date=' doing a sick burner will not make you a happier person. Recognition will not provide redemption. All this shit leads to is felonies, violence, headaches, health problems, lack of sleep, anxiety and social isolation yet im still am compeled to do it. I used to have grand schemes about what graffiti meant but now I know that it doesnt mean shit. Its an ego trip for ego manics to feel better about themselves and feel important. To make us feel permanent in this very impermanent world. Even when I get past that I still see no real reason. If you are just picking this up then quit now. It will infect your system like a virus and become a part of you. Soon youll probably develop a double life. Be at war with yourself between your graffiti ego and the fact that you are normal. Everyone is as crazy as you (almost). And yet no one will ever acknowledge, understand, or appreciate your passion like you do. Your view of yourself will be distorted and different from reality...[/quote']

Well...My advice/opinion to you is that what your describing, is just LIFE. Life is hard and bla, bla, bla... You knew what graff was before you dove in, right? I dont know bout you, but whenever I go painting or bombing I feel alot better about myself. You're right about it just being an ego trip to make myself feel important or whatever. It's true. That's EXACLTY what it is. You're wrong about "no one ever acknowledging, understanding, or appreciating what I do. I think others appreciate what I do more than I do. I'm never happy with what I do even when it's nice.

i quit writing damn near 3 or 4 years ago. it was fun when i was a youngster but once you got a job' date=' family, and a whole lot of more important shit to deal with, writing your name on shit seems real stupid. i still got mad love for graffiti though, nothing makes my day better than seeing buildings and buses totally bombed and destroyed, but sadly i will probably never partake in that kinda shit again[/quote']

i feel homie on this one.

Start getting older .....fines, community service, etc...it all starts taking a toll.

I like taking risks now and again but these days i play it safe...too safe to the point where I probably won't ever get any fame other than "Hey, you're that one dude with the goofy ass throwies and a love for all women asain right?".

But I still support graffiti and if there's an opportunity to hit a train or a chill spot with luck on my side, then I am down.

Someone was right when they said you never quite get rid of the habit. I went to a fancy dinner in a suit the other night and i caught myself putting a silver marker in my coat pocket as I was walking out the door...shameless:)