I live in a fantasy world.

trackstand

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 16 2006, 07:53 PM

some people dont have mommy and daddy to fall back on every time they dont have paper.

Come on now, I could "fall back" on my parents if I needed shelter, but I also could fall back on friends - what type of failure/slouch are you and this guy that your parents hate you along with everyone you know?

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Mar 16 2006, 07:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Mar 16 2006, 07:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 16 2006, 08:28 AM

WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN A LIBRARY. UNLESS YOU'RE BEING SARCASTIC AND EXAGGERATING HOW YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME IN THE COLLEGE LIBRARY AND SLEEP ON THE COUCHES THAT IT'S AS IF YOU'RE LIVING THERE. I USED TO SLEEP IN THE LIBRARIES BETWEEN CLASSES.

some people dont have mommy and daddy to fall back on every time they dont have paper.

[/b]

THAT'S TRUE, BUT STILL WHO LIVES IN A COLLEGE LIBRARY? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I'M SURE THEY HAVE CLOSING HOURS AND AREN'T OPEN 24/7. THERE ARE STAFF THERE THAT WILL SAY SOMETHING.

Originally posted by KING BLING+Mar 17 2006, 01:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Mar 17 2006, 01:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Mar 16 2006, 07:53 PM

Come on now, I could "fall back" on my parents if I needed shelter, but I also could fall back on friends - what type of failure/slouch are you and this guy that your parents hate you along with everyone you know?

[/b]

shelter is different than money. when you live in another state or some shit they really cant help you out. not only that but i personally dont like staying at friends houses. i've done it, but i always feel like i've over stayed my welcome, so i try to bounce as soon as possible. and yeah.. that did mean sleeping in my car or some 24/7 hour places for awhile.

Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 17 2006, 11:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 17 2006, 11:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Mar 16 2006, 07:53 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 16 2006, 08:28 AM

WHO THE HELL WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN A LIBRARY. UNLESS YOU'RE BEING SARCASTIC AND EXAGGERATING HOW YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME IN THE COLLEGE LIBRARY AND SLEEP ON THE COUCHES THAT IT'S AS IF YOU'RE LIVING THERE. I USED TO SLEEP IN THE LIBRARIES BETWEEN CLASSES.

THAT'S TRUE, BUT STILL WHO LIVES IN A COLLEGE LIBRARY? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? I'M SURE THEY HAVE CLOSING HOURS AND AREN'T OPEN 24/7. THERE ARE STAFF THERE THAT WILL SAY SOMETHING.

[/b]

actually, some schools are pretty chill about this kinda shit if they dont catch on....

i see homeless ppl at my school ripping off the recycling for their own good and such

no one ever cleans anything

plus the security does patrol but ive yet to see them say anything about anything

u gotta pretend like u were partying on campus and ur just chillin, or are studying but stayed too late