Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mexican Whores in Tijuana Thread

JudgeMathis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually revolucion is like the main drag. like a main st if you will. the red light district is called cahuillas, it's off the strip. yes there are a lot of strip clubs on revolucion ave. but they cater to the average drunk tourist. can you get other things in there yes. so dude if you had a blast partying it up in tj with whores, you still havent been to the red light district. time to go back for more underage girls, trannies, and slaves.

not to make you feel fucked up but they had a article on the sex industry in TJ a while back. the orphanages are filled up so they release some of the older ones on 'day passes' and they work as prostitutes. also some of the pimps work out deals with the orphanages where they force the underage girls to work has prostitutes for the pimps and then send 'em back the the orphanage later. alot of times the girls pay coyotes to sneak them across the border and they take them to tj and force them to work as prostitutes with no intention of helping them get over the border.

fucked up shit. but hey at least you blow your load right.

A good friend of mine's little brother got head from a crack whore while in Tijuana. He was wasted and was taking a long time, so she stopped to smoke crack twice during the head-session.

There was an open window in the room they were in, and a ton of cats kept climbing in and out the entire time.

She eventually told him he was taking too long and said she wouldn't do it anymore. He left and then realized she had stolen all of his money from his pants.

Awesome.

Originally posted by Pistol@Mar 16 2006, 03:25 PM

actually revolucion is like the main drag. like a main st if you will. the red light district is called cahuillas, it's off the strip. yes there are a lot of strip clubs on revolucion ave. but they cater to the average drunk tourist. can you get other things in there yes. so dude if you had a blast partying it up in tj with whores, you still havent been to the red light district. time to go back for more underage girls, trannies, and slaves.

not to make you feel fucked up but they had a article on the sex industry in TJ a while back. the orphanages are filled up so they release some of the older ones on 'day passes' and they work as prostitutes. also some of the pimps work out deals with the orphanages where they force the underage girls to work has prostitutes for the pimps and then send 'em back the the orphanage later. alot of times the girls pay coyotes to sneak them across the border and they take them to tj and force them to work as prostitutes with no intention of helping them get over the border.

fucked up shit. but hey at least you blow your load right.

This is wicked sad, an 100% true....

Iv seen some fucked up shit in TJ,

an the law, theyre the most untrustworthy

mutherfuckers ever...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Mar 16 2006, 02:35 PM

A good friend of mine's little brother got head from a crack whore while in Tijuana. He was wasted and was taking a long time, so she stopped to smoke crack twice during the head-session.

There was an open window in the room they were in, and a ton of cats kept climbing in and out the entire time.

She eventually told him he was taking too long and said she wouldn't do it anymore. He left and then realized she had stolen all of his money from his pants.

Awesome.

good thing he noticed the cats.

Bild_100.sized.jpg

this is funny but not it...

basically 4 guys hold a donkey by its legs dick side up and then the chick comes out sits on top of it and does the donkey...my friend went to boystown mexico a couple years ago has a flick but i dont talk to him anymore...

i also almost banged a hooker in montreal but the exchange wasnt open early enough so all i got was a massage with me and her naked for $30 canadian my buddy got head for 90$ canadian at 10am from a hot asian bitch... i love montreal ps visit "THE OCTOPUSSY" if you get a chance...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Pistol@Mar 16 2006, 11:25 AM

time to go back for more underage girls, trannies, and slaves.

In TJ I got offered a girl that was no older than 15 - she looked shook, it was sad. My buddy got pantsed after being lured on stage, and proceeded to get almost raped by two big chicas - I mean they were trying to make him do it AND without a condom - no bueno. Another "strip club" I think called Mary's was right next to a hotel and a cop stood guard outside. It was full of guys that probably all have kids and wives in San Diego. I just laughed at the dudes tossing a girls salad on stage. TJ was cool, it was an experience, but I could absolutely not fuck with a hooker there - though most of my friends that visited at other times did... :yuck:

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by alure@Mar 16 2006, 07:07 PM

aren't there free young girls you could buy drinks for and take advantage of..

Sooooo, you come here often? Buy you a drink?