trailer park boys

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah! this show is the best!

84d3de0c-afdd-46aa-9deb-db8359f22fab.medium

Saw this episode where the nerd guy was stealing shopping carts!

Then the other guy who's on parole was hired as the mall security,

and got fired or something cause his friends were stealing shit from the parking lot.

fucking great!

dude

trailer park boys is gold for what it is

home video improv

if you can find the episode where bubbles wrestles cory and trevor as the green bastard

Thats gotta be one of my favourite episodes but not because of the green bastard, its all about the right hook. Why you all up in my eyes boy? I aint got no candy for you, nooooo candy.

And the movie drops this september, and is set before the tv series started, like the christmas special last year.

Yeah, it was the season finale. Because of the filiming for the movie they only got 6 episodes this season. And they broke the pattern, no one ended up in jail, either way it was a good season. But I'm really stoked on season 7, its going to be great to see ray as assistant park supervisor.

You know how corey and trevor always have their hands up? Me and my buddy used to do this to each other working in some factory full of old women, and a bunch of them just randomly started doing it back to us. Lasted such a long time too, pure jokes

i aint hear shit about this until last week in a week i've watched every episode on google video and then some. best show ever, where can i download more episodes?

best parts:

-j roc's grocery gangin hustle

-the bottle kids

-lehey's drunk ass

-the hash driveway

they need to put this shit on comedy central on the latenight tip so they can keep all the cussin. im puttin the whole hood this shit.

• 1 year later...

bubbles is pretty fuckin gangster with it can't lie. i like how in the first two seasons or so, he was just another character, one of the mains, but not the main main one ya know? by the 3rd/4th season he became almost like the most popular/main character sorta deal. i mean after all, who else could roll with a bunch of kittens in the back and be hard as fuck. i'm personally still a huge fan of the episode where he breaks out the nun-chucks *yeah i don't spell asian words good i know* and asks if dude realllly wants to call animal control.

i love trailer park boys...as some of you may be able to tell form my user name..hahaha

if you live in canada (does seem to work for americans or anyone else) you can go to the showcase website, they have all of season 7 online

here's some videos online i found..there more if you want to search these are just a few good ones'

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v650717FKANmMXj?searchId=4274417651441305767&rank=2

christmas special

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v711497mpcEAq4g?searchId=4274417651441305767&rank=8

conky episode'

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v705700TG8jJmzn?searchId=4274417651441305767&rank=17

season 4 finale, one of my favorites!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v674433tTCWQkBG?searchId=7482146787031464328&rank=19

• 2 years later...