Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea im a yongsta ma self but i wish i was down for that fn aj battle fuck sck and vk dum nigga s dont have respect for og

20 bucks says u wont pm me what u write. probably give chaser a blowjob if he asked u to just like the rest of these new "youngstas". fag.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahhahahahha ok out kissing fagots hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah STOP reping that fags crew n lil sucka I'm og that ben around b for u pick up a marker hahahahhahahahhahaha TOY

for being "OG" you type/spell like your still in 5th grade, TOY:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

okf fck gets smashed on site. period. okf thinks there hard cus they got niggas from 30th and highland.....HELLO U DUMB FUCKS! if u got the soft niggas from highland and the soft fat niggas from 30th then ur really not doin anything special. hah thought id hop on this internet talking shit hype with the rest of yall. for the record tdf's the only flock ill ever respect.

Archived