Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

onnod...i appreciate the flicks but you should just stick to the "don't call it frisco" thread because you obviously can't tell the difference between a good and bad busflow. your posting hella toy shit in here that nobody wants to see, like that fake df and that weak ass sck/ais shit, any body got some 80's 90's early 2000's muni flicks?

• 4 weeks later...

TROW Manage Your PortfolioMILWAUKEE  — Maybe there’s a reason Halloween and Election Day are so close together.

For the last six presidential elections, since Ronald Reagan’s first victory, sales of rubber Halloween masks caricaturing the Republican and Democratic candidates have predicted the next president, according to an Internet costume seller.

President Bush is leading so far this year. As of Thursday, 55 percent of the masks sold were of Bush and 45 percent of John Kerry, said Daniel Haight, chief operating officer of New Berlin-based Buyseasons, which owns Buycostumes.com.

“The mask sales have been 100 percent accurate,” Haight said. ?“So far we have no reason to believe this year will be any different.”

Many recent polls have also shown Bush in the lead.

Buycostumes.com began counting presidential masks in 2000, using its own sales and those of five Wisconsin and Illinois stores called Halloween Express. That year,cool oakley sunlglasses cheap, it found that 57 percent of the masks purchased were of Bush and 43 percent of Al Gore.

For the earlier elections,oakley sunglass dealers, the company compiled numbers from five mask manufacturers and 12 costume stores nationwide.

Not everyone is sold on the methodology.

“If that’s true, then in all honesty Richard Nixon will win again,” said Jeff Campbell, owner of the Joke Shop,http://cheapoakleysunglassessale.org/cheap-oakley-sunglasses/cheap-oakley-sunglasses-discreet-lifestyle-white.Html, which sells masks in Waukesha. He said Nixon is his store’s most popular mask.

When it comes to real estate investing, the world never learns: It keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. If you look at the major financial crises of the last several decades, borrowing money to build and buy offices and houses in overheated markets has almost always been a factor. Even now, as the IMF is moving to stabilize an Irish economy that imploded thanks to its own real estate bubble, overbuilding and property inflation threaten to damage Hong Kong and mainland China.

Perhaps that's why authoritie

相关的主题文章:

http://www.greenseas.de/news/2011/02/news.html#comments

i post what i see. i do not play favorites.

in the sf thread i post pics of plasma, hipster graff, and art school kids too.

anyway, feel free to pm me to tell me who/what/where to flick.

yeah but the shit that ur seeing isn't worth posting. nobody wants to see that shit. muni is dead, its been dead for a long time now, everything on muni is wack now with the acception of a very few number of heads who occasionally hit up every now and then. muni is dead but busflows are still up and alive in the streets

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...