Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ey 40 u need to shut the fuck up cuz u keep talkin all that shit but u dont tell us who the fuck u are im gunna keep puttin shit on the thread whether u like it or not its crushed muni and we are crushin muni so get off us and shut the fuck up wit that chase got off wit a warning shit if our chase got touched he woulda had his niggas kill that foo cuz that nigga a filmoe nigga he uptown ask about him bitch if anyone got a problem wit us step up and tower aint really shit he just gunna change his fucking name so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND U STILL HAVENT TOLD ME HOW TO DELETE A COMMENT SO FUCKING TELL ME i wanna hear wut ur bitch ass got to say and hopefully u will put down somethin worth reading cuz all u puttin is bullshit and hatin on us but it aint makin anyone look bad cept u cuz u keep talking hella shit but not puttin down no name..

wtf? i never posted my shit on dis im postin up my niggas so i dont kno who the fuck u think i am and who the fuck u think is a "true bomber"? explain to me who u think is a true bomber and tell me who u are cuz i really need to know now.... haha