Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know Im down with yahll but....

the FUCK!!!?!?! I gota stay off 12oz for a lil bit before I fall into the temptation to travel around the US beating dumy/moogs/etc asses in.

-gats/whodie whoo.

ps: I do expect a "i'll enjoy it"-isque post back from moogs.

Originally posted by dubsface@Mar 14 2006, 11:47 PM

the FUCK!!!?!?! I gota stay off 12oz for a lil bit before I fall into the temptation to travel around the US beating dumy/moogs/etc asses in.

-gats/whodie whoo.

i'm sorry baby....but i've matured.

silly things like you beating me up and me getting aroused by this does not constitute my pallette anymore.....unles you dont mind dressing up in a captain caveman costume and rubbing wonderbread loafs on your legs....

you will undertand when you have become mature like me someday

YEAH..HOLD UP GOD SON..

PEEP GAME...AS A JUNIOR MEMBER YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF SKIPPING THE REQUSITE GRACE PERIOD..IF-PEEP IT-IF..YOU PROVE YOURSELF..YOU OFF TO A GOOD START....DON'T TRY TO BE JORDAN ON THE PIPPEN STATUS THOUGH, KNOW ME?

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 15 2006, 03:01 AM

YEAH..HOLD UP GOD SON..

PEEP GAME...AS A JUNIOR MEMBER YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF SKIPPING THE REQUSITE GRACE PERIOD..IF-PEEP IT-IF..YOU PROVE YOURSELF..YOU OFF TO A GOOD START....DON'T TRY TO BE JORDAN ON THE PIPPEN STATUS THOUGH, KNOW ME?

aaaaaaaahahahaa..

dixie dude...

is there really a need for you to do that shit..

its nice you are proud of where you come from or whatever.. but i highly doubt you hit the refresh button on this thread to see who else was looking at your display of sad sophmoric attemps at humor..

and whoever beat me at tic tac toe.....you cheated

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Mar 15 2006, 02:56 AM

dixie dude...

is there really a need for you to do that shit..

its nice you are proud of where you come from or whatever.. but i highly doubt you hit the refresh button on this thread to see who else was looking at your display of sad sophmoric attemps at humor..

and whoever beat me at tic tac toe.....you cheated

:haha: :haha: i didnt cheat....everyone knows when the first person goes in the middle spot you gotta go in the corner!

what it is whodie's..

I actually didn't even end up going out with them broads..but I did go see my nigga perform last night..which was pretty dope..I got wasted..spilled some drinks on some african queens in my excitement..then of course I laid that whodie game on them...boom. I managed to get whodielife up in the bathroom of the club and on a couple of random storefronts but nothing to serious..all in all it was a good night though..

Moogs I see you regulating..good job

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep+Mar 15 2006, 02:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nyarlathotep - Mar 15 2006, 02:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dubsface@Mar 14 2006, 11:47 PM

-gats/whodie whoo.

i'm sorry baby....but i've matured.

silly things like you beating me up and me getting aroused by this does not constitute my pallette anymore.....unles you dont mind dressing up in a captain caveman costume and rubbing wonderbread loafs on your legs....

you will undertand when you have become mature like me someday

[/b]

this sounds highly erotic.

I'm there. :haha:

Archived