Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whooooodie whoooo

how to get down with the whooodie life?

let me tell who you whoodie whoo i keep it.

drinkin 40s at work then drinkin one at the whoooodiebitchs house before smokin some grand daddy on my way to the liq to get some more whooodiejuice...fucked, got sucked, drank and went whoooodie whoo out the window on the freeway. got to the tilt and smoked 3 blunts wit the long whooodies before passin out at 5. whats whoooodie whoooo

Man, where's the team been at?

I'm 18...show me love here' date=' and in my birfday thread. I'M JUST THAT FUCKIN HANDSOME, YA DIG?![/quote']

Substitute handsome with whodie, and you've got a perfectly good, recycled post

Goin out to eat tonight with a buncha the homies, then paintin the beloved circus trains. Tomorrow morning was sposed to be six flags but a buncha people fucked that up, but still the biggest party of the year at night.

Saturday I've got a choice of an ungerground boxing tournament or a jam in Mass, followed by another party that night.

Sunday prolly gettin my tatoo

It's gunna be quyite the whodie weekend

I got drunk as fuck last night and tried to fight 2 semi-pro (I guess that's how it works?) boxers. I didn't get to hit the first one cuz my sober friend grabbed me and pulled me away, but the second one I slammed his head into a door frame. WHODIE WHOOOOOOO

Tough guys should just jump off a cliff to ultimately prove their true toughness.

(nothing personal AB, I just hate the whole tough guy fascade. what i mean is those motherfuckers always trying to act hard and want to prove it on your face)

In other news, forget the 40 acres and a mule, just give me my jewish woman.

Today me and my homie are eatin at McDonalds, 4 wiggers come walkin in and I realize one of em is a kid I've been waitin to fight for like a year and a half now. I debate what to do, seein as I've got paint all over my hands a backpack full of cans, and decide fuck it. He's gettin ready to leave, I stand up like "What up ___". Shit talkin ensues, he invites me outside. So we go out there and 2 more people come whippin up in a car, so these pussies had decided 4 on 2 wasn't enough, they needed 6 on 2. More shit talkin ensues, I try to get the kid to fight me 1 on 1 but realize that ain't gunna happen so fuck it...one of em comes over, gets near me, we start beefin. Immediately 3 of em jump on me, we're all fightin my boys come runnin over swingin. It ends up bein 2 of them on him, 4 on me....I end up gettin the kid who hit me first into a headlock and I slam him through a wood fence, but then the other 3 knock me down. I get back up, swingin on all of em until it got broken up. RThey took off runnin and in the process grabbed both our hats which had fallen off, and one of my shoes came off somehow so they got that too. Long story short, after they jumped us 6 on fuckin 2 I ended up with a bloody lip, and my boy had a lump on his head. That's it...those muthafuckas are sooooooooo not whodie