Whatup WhodieLife

dumy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whaddup with the dot on her head?

So one day, when I was sixteen, I got booked for something. When I was put in the back of the cruiser, the cop asked me what my race was. I didn't answer because he had already read my rights, so they discussed it amongst themselves. Finally, they type "non-white male" into the computer. It became a running joke between my non-white friends and I for a long time.

It's funny because it's pretty obvious what my race is if you saw me.

oh word..

the caste system was one of the first institutionalized forms of Racism..with Brahmans (those on top of the caste system) generally being lighter skinned and from the north and untouchables (those on the bottom of the caste system) being darker skinned and from the south..

basically..if you want to be Whodielife you down..

Oh, yo, Dumy!

Growing up, me and my friends (mostly the Chinese and Bengalis) would make mad fun of Sri Lankans and South Indians.

And if you look at old Hindu legends, the further South you go in India, the more Rakhashes (moster/demon types) there are.

I put two and two together at a very young age.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 15 2006, 04:28 PM

Oh, yo, Dumy!

Growing up, me and my friends (mostly the Chinese and Bengalis) would make mad fun of Sri Lankans and South Indians.

And if you look at old Hindu legends, the further South you go in India, the more Rakhashes (moster/demon types) there are.

the dravidians (sp?) of south india where there before the lighter skinned aryan invasion that brought about the Caste System..the invaders started running shit and the original inhabitants got shitted on..and i'm sure local legend and culture reflects that..

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 15 2006, 04:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 15 2006, 04:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Mar 15 2006, 04:28 PM

Oh, yo, Dumy!

the dravidians (sp?) of south india where there before the lighter skinned aryan invasion that brought about the Caste System..the invaders started running shit and the original inhabitants got shitted on..and i'm sure local legend and culture reflects that..

[/b]

Damn fuckin' straight.

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 15 2006, 03:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 15 2006, 03:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gat:Bush@Mar 15 2006, 04:25 PM

yea fuck that caste system.

am i the only one who thinks them dark hindus are the finest?

whodies?

you're correct my whodie

[/b]

agreed. I was readin bout this actress in India who is quite a bit darker than as is normal. Udd fine. Made me wanna go to India for a lil while.

back in High School I was really into East indian Culture as well as East African culture specifically coptic christianity..hinduism..the falashas (beta israel or ethiopian jews..one of the oldest jewish tribes on the planet)

Archived