The I <3 Sushi Thread

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend has lived in India and Japan so she is always dropping knowledge about regions of orgins and knows the actual name of all sorts of Indian and Japanses food. But, unlike her, will eat anything put in front of me, I might not even like it but I like trying new types of food. Disgusting willingness to consume anything FTW...

Interesting article about the Moonies and sushi:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/specials/chi-0604sushi-1-story,0,3736876.story

"Adhering to a plan Moon spelled out more than three decades ago in a series of sermons, members of his movement managed to integrate virtually every facet of the highly competitive seafood industry. The Moon followers' seafood operation is driven by a commercial powerhouse, known as True World Group. It builds fleets of boats, runs dozens of distribution centers and, each day, supplies most of the nation's estimated 9,000 sushi restaurants."

mmmmmmmmmmmm i fucking love sushi.

i always have to beg chapman to let me go, cause he doesnt like sushi.

rainbow rolls!

This reminds me of the time we all went...oh except for you two, you hit up wendys on the alone romance time and got engaged. hahahahaha. Then those fuckers tried to dump off way too much food so we would have to pay for what we didnt eat and I stole that shit in the cup. ahhh yess. and heres a little something for sucky suki.

DSC00719.jpg