Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fermentor666

So I saw this movie last night...

...and I really think that Tease put in the performance of a lifetime. It's a shame he wasn't nominated for an Oscar.

whiteboys1.jpg

whiteboys2.jpg

whiteboys3.jpg

Right up there with his classic split-screen performance in "Men at Work".

teaseatwork.jpg

haha yeah i seent that. i never actually got to see the end, apparently they go to chicago and get mugged, and thats it? lol.

he goes to chicago to try to cop yay...but he fails miserably. i thought it wasnt that bad of a movie.

i watched city of god last night oh and parts of entraptment

Originally posted by leftover crack@Mar 12 2006, 09:00 PM

he goes to chicago to try to cop yay...but he fails miserably. i thought it wasnt that bad of a movie.

i watched city of god last night oh and parts of entraptment

Just the good parts right? :naughty: :naughty:

city of god = one of the dopest movies ive seen in the last few years

and best line of whiteboys: you think this is a birthmark...this is my real skin color ..the rest of me is a birthmark

ha he goes to cabrini and get jacked.

my friends friend was in this movie. i dont remember which, though.

great piece of cinema.

that movie is kinda funny, i like when they are eating in prison with snoop and he slaps the guard for bringing him wine from a bad year.

The movie was alright, it's a character study. A lot of what the main character says in his monologues in front of the mirror, no one really says that but all the wiggers think it. That's what movies and plays do. And he does go through actual development at the end. I wouldn't go out of my way to see it--it was on cable--but it's still good for what it is.

And the resembelance between the actor and Tease was uncanny. Also, it made me think of this photo of that zoodiddly girl (the one who got banned) that I doctored a while back, don't let it piss you off Tease, just admire it for the photoshopping skills.

zoteasely.jpg

Seriously, it's almost real.

I'm baffled as to why you guys think it's just mildly good. Whiteboys is a really, really good movie, in my opinion. I loved every minute of it. I've only seen it once, and that was years ago when it first came out. Now I gotta rent it.

that movie was hilarious..I love that shit..I know hella "whiteboys" that think it's trash though..which I also find hilarious..

danny hoch is a pretty iintelligent. the movie isnt a straight up comedy but its got some good moments of social commentary..its already dated and that movie came out only 7 years ago.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this