I hate consumerism.

Soup

I bought a razr the other day and haven't been to happy with it. Feels designed by some industrial design kid fresh out of college, glitchy software that crashes and has deleted my songs a couple times... So the other day i found these sites that let you sync up other phones to iTunes, one for mac the other for pc. Let me know if the software works for you so you can rub in my face how I could have spent $200 elsewhere.

http://www.markspace.com/

just realized this site charges you $40 for the sofware..

http://teavuihuang.com/massstorsync

still good for pc users..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My razr works fine. There is nary a problem with it.

But that'd be cool if you could hook up itunes to any phone.

As for that sony ericsson that tesseract posted - it's pretty nice. But the screen sucks. Save your money and get that super expensive Nokia phone that came out recently.

i got a black razor. dropped it once. had to get a new one for free.

so they sent me the new one and it was upgraded and could record

video and had a little bit bigger hard drive space. its crapp though i

would say. there are much nicer phones out there. i had a side kick

when i had t-mobil and it was just to big. i want another side kick though.

I just got a razr yesterday, it's like a gunmetal colored one. It is sexy but I can't figure out how to get my ringtone music louder. I sent it to the phone via vzwpix and also just straight up recorded it. Both ways, it plays loud on the phone but when it gets set to ringtone it plays really low even though the ring level is set to highest.

Originally posted by Tesseract@Mar 12 2006, 11:23 AM

jackson, get a sony ericsson...when did motorola made a good phone?

Motorola makes the best phones in my opinion. I buy nothing made by sony any more. All of their shit is made of the lowest quality and highest prices. Sony is a shiesty fucking company to boot. The Razr to me looks like a phone that is based more on design than fuctionality. I have the Motorola V360 and I'm super happy with it. I know a couple of people with the Pebl and they are pretty happy with it.

nah, dude, I love it. Looks have nothing to do with it. I think it's far better than individual buttons. And you have to use your thumbnail. It can get oily, so I try not to let other people use it too much (cuz other people are dirty), and I clean the phone regularly with Monster ScreenClean.