Tracking down old friends

KillPretty

Hey so im trying to track down an old friend of mine. I have an old Califorina ID of his. One problem is his last name is Lee so i can't really look in a phone book or anything. I have an idea of the area that he lives in but im not sure. I only know what college he went to. I don't want to pay money at some site but i guess if it comes down to that I will

just wondering if any of you junior detectives out there got any smart ideas for me. I never done this before.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pose as the head of a company and request his transcripts from the college to verify his credentials

and if you can ask for his last known address, as a check of how long hes been living at his current address.

oh and if youre going to do this, be smart about it, be courteous, sound very proffessional

and have a good background on your company

in response to ^^^^

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 11 2006, 10:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 11 2006, 10:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>myspace

[/b]

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Mar 11 2006, 10:13 PM

yeah, or facebook

<!--QuoteBegin-KillPretty@Mar 11 2006, 10:19 PM

already checked and i can't find him

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 11 2006, 07:27 PM

pose as the head of a company and request his transcripts from the college to verify his credentials

and if you can ask for his last known address, as a check of how long hes been living at his current address.

oh and if youre going to do this, be smart about it, be courteous, sound very proffessional

and have a good background on your company

yup....CACash is right....i think this is called "social engineering"

Originally posted by CACashRefund+Mar 12 2006, 04:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Mar 12 2006, 04:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Mar 11 2006, 08:00 PM

Cacash help me find someone.

who do you want found?

[/b]

well i know where i can find her, but all i really want is to see a picture of her. know of any sites where i can see old high school year books for free.