Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shameless self promotion

Saturday nights alright..

Get alittle action in.

Just got some new shoes. Step out of my car, and into a huge pile of dogshit. Ive been trying to clean them for the last half hour, but its useless, the white sidewalls on them are stained brown almost up to the calf.

If I see the douche bag that owns the rot upstairs Im going to punch him in the fucking face. Better yet, Im probably going to leave him a present under the handle of his car door.

I hate it when people let their dogs shit everywhere and dont clean it up. Who lets their dog shit in the middle of the parking lot?? :hatred:

My shoe fell off in front of a big family exiting a recital hall tonight, as I was trying to climb up a steep incline. and my socks are dirty. dirty socks is a white man thing. I'm going nuts here.

The new Jordans ain't bad, but fuck - the ad campaign is waaaaay too out of hand. and $280 dollars? shiiiit. I might grab them - idunno. but fuck these sneaker afficionados that have made Nike the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Guest KING BLING

Leave little pieces of meat <maybe beef jerky> around with laxatives stuck to them. Do this for the next few weeks, laugh at what will happen - but you might want to watch your step...

^^^ yeah get your gang to beat him up.

two people i am acquainted with beat up eachother. funny.

stepping in shit sucks...but so does stepping in gum on a hot day....and then dragging it into your car....fuck!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this