New Orleans and Friends

Guest Wilt

i went down there for 311 day last month and i didnt see shitdown there either all the fuckin interchanegs were painted up any visible freeway walls were painted up all i saw was tags and those were at a bare minimum and i heard there were legal wall but the guys i was with dont get into that shit so i was kinda stuck not goin there and all the pics i have seen are like fuckin underground n shits so i dont know how those cats paint down there but there isnt much too if you dont knwo exactly where to go

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BANK....

what the hell are you talking about, almost nothing on here is true, Daze never lived in Knox, Most of TN is not in SFR. NSA is not a new name of TN, they are 2 different crews, damn kid,

why the hell would you talk like you know your shit, when you've only been around for a few months?

theres shit all over new orleans..its all subliminal..those fresh spots..the spots that only the hardcore would notice. I still hit those crazy spots once or twice a week but fred catches those pretty much as soon as they go up...but that doesnt stop me from attacking the same spot the next day..i dont know shits crazy around here. whatever.

Originally posted by DANKMAN

BANK....

what the hell are you talking about, almost nothing on here is true, Daze never lived in Knox, Most of TN is not in SFR. NSA is not a new name of TN, they are 2 different crews, damn kid,

why the hell would you talk like you know your shit, when you've only been around for a few months?

i have been around longer than you think but i just dont really know what im talking about SFR is seperate from Tn i knwo that i said that some people from TN are in NSA and soem from NSA are in SFR and the stuff i remeber talkign to DAZE over the internet a while ago his old im was DZinTn you may remebr then for a while, i killed daZe, then spitfire367, i believe i made the mistake of saying that he lived in knoxville when that isnt true i jsut remeber her im telling me that he lived in tennessee for awhile that doesnt mean thats true but thats what he said, and im gonan say this just beacuse i suck at getign up and my sketches arent good i cant give props to LEPO, KINE, iyall say i suck thats just what i ut up and thats what counts so i suck at getting up

Originally posted by BANK

i have been around longer than you think but i just dont really know what im talking about SFR is seperate from Tn i knwo that i said that some people from TN are in NSA and soem from NSA are in SFR and the stuff i remeber talkign to DAZE over the internet a while ago his old im was DZinTn you may remebr then for a while, i killed daZe, then spitfire367, i believe i made the mistake of saying that he lived in knoxville when that isnt true i jsut remeber her im telling me that he lived in tennessee for awhile that doesnt mean thats true but thats what he said, and im gonan say this just beacuse i suck at getign up and my sketches arent good i CAN give props to LEPO, KINE, iyall say i suck thats just what i ut up and thats what counts so i suck at getting up

typo just wanted to Acknowledge that

new orleans is full of a bunch of half stepping writers who when they bomb hit the same spots over and over and over..they paint once or twice a month and complain about the buff..you know who you are so if you take offense it's not my problem..you all like to talk about graffiti but put in less than a third of how much you talk...

Originally posted by Girth Brooks

new orleans is full of a bunch of half stepping writers who when they bomb hit the same spots over and over and over..they paint once or twice a month and complain about the buff..you know who you are so if you take offense it's not my problem..you all like to talk about graffiti but put in less than a third of how much you talk...

no-ones complaining about the buff. only painting once or twice a month? try once or twice a week..i got the flicks to prove this friend..i dont care if you think were half stepping.i really dont care what you think at all. and if you had any other fresh spots to bomb, then you should have....instead of "hitting the same spots" that we hit over and over and over.

no beef. i respect street fighters.

I was just down there and I gotta say the scene really made me sad. I can see where there was a lot at one point, all over the place, but most of what i did see was crap, or not enough of the good stuff. It's a lot of crappy handstyles by writers who don't write from what I can see, and the only cat i saw down there worth anything was Whoa! but his stuff was stickers and handstyles. I saw some escape, one was decent on a roof top, but i saw other stuff i didnt like at all. The only other cat i caught was Nato. Only 2 throws, one was a roof spot and one was somewhere else i cant remember, and he was aight, better than me, but is the buff down there really that bad?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived