New Orleans and Friends

Guest Wilt

Guest SlakrOner

yup fred is still the grey ghost down here... only hes got a couple other people with him now and a hotline to report it and the media behind his crazy ass.... he buffed some public art exhibit in the french quarter recently and almost got sued for it... it was in the newspaper... yeah hes a big asshole... someone dumped a bucket of grey paint on his car and i heard some writers bombed his house too... hes a fuckin crazy ex-marine that has no job just buffs graff. Hes ruined like at least 10 permission spots by scaring the owners, by lying and telling them hes going to fine them for having illegal murals (something he has no authority to do). Then he tells the neighbors that the graffiti artist are satanist and drug dealers and they should tell the owner of the permission wall not to allow us to paint there anymore, its bullshit.... In the same newspaper article it also talked bout the numerous death threats he recieved on the hotline, gunshots and stuff.. pretty funny if u ask me. He doesnt get paid for any of it, hes just an angry old fart with nothing better to do with his retired ass..

sorry about the size, the man in action, cute pink shirt dont u think...

http://imagep.webphotos.iwon.com//1000019724/1000019724_11122001125704PM0.9577753.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: TOO BAD

Originally posted by LIL RASCAL

OFA lost all of its credit once Salem decided to put down all of those toys I am sorry that your homie's crew isnt shit anymore. Anyway haha and stay up BAllER

A.HOLLA:D

wait what happened now??

1. ofa was a tagbanger crew in LA in the early to mid 1990's

the "crew" spread throughout the usa after the "tag banger specials" aired. it was OFA and STK. the entire country had fake OFA and STK crew springing up in every city. similar to bloods and crips after the movie COLORS came out.

basically anyone that takes any OFA crew as a serious crew is gravely mistaking. it was a bunch of mexicans in LA before. they are all now just SURENOS X3's now.

Re: TOO BAD

Originally posted by LIL RASCAL

OFA lost all of its credit once Salem decided to put down all of those toys I am sorry that your homie's crew isnt shit anymore. Anyway haha and stay up BAllER

A.HOLLA:D

wait what happened now??

the "crew" spread throughout the usa after the "tag banger specials" aired. it was OFA and STK. the entire country had fake OFA and STK crew springing up in every city. similar to bloods and crips after the movie COLORS came out.

basically anyone that takes any OFA seriously is gravely mistaking. it was a bunch of mexicans in LA before. they are all now just SURENOS X3's now.

Guest crack is wack

you cannot fux wit the all mighty SUR x3 as its known here them vatos loco! too bad they killed a niccccce hense,ceaze,sever prod damn dirty mexicans..

Re: Re: TOO BAD

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

wait what happened now??

basically anyone that takes any OFA seriously is gravely mistaking. it was a bunch of mexicans in LA before. they are all now just SURENOS X3's now.

that is true>>

yup but there one of there little brother's still pushes that shit up in las wages LV..and they got that whole city on lock i chil with old school ofa most them are og that have kids that basically hustle to survive not as much gang bangin

it's kind of like the old school UTA..they where runnin game and they got in to sur x 3.FOOLS LIKE hit......EK another crew started in LA...pretty Much took it to the next level of bombin back 92-95...HART...TOE... true bombers on the west coast..battle of the early 90's EK...SSK was a crazy time on the west coast shit you would get shot just for lookin like a writer much less bombin...DH...another heavy weight crew that turned SUR x 3....DTD DIS 9's all still put in work even thoe most of them are surviving 25 to life...there are still some puttin work..

How about those crews sixteen.....?????? or any one for that matter???that's west coast history...

yeah, thats cool you know about the tag bangers.

but that doesnt really asnwer my claim that OFA/STK spread like wildfire in middle america and was basically a bunch of claimers that never been to no LA. like if some toy wanted to write they would just be in OFA or start thier own little OFA version

i will say that REBEL ofa in las vegas was hype. not because he was in OFA, just because he was rockin shit out there.

i just dont see why someone would claim ofa.

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

yeah, thats cool you know about the tag bangers.

but that doesnt really asnwer my claim that OFA/STK spread like wildfire in middle america and was basically a bunch of claimers that never been to no LA. like if some toy wanted to write they would just be in OFA or start thier own little OFA version

i will say that REBEL ofa in las vegas was hype. not because he was in OFA, just because he was rockin shit out there.

i just dont see why someone would claim ofa.

rebel still does a little ....burnt out that city thoe...the ofa/stk spread like wild fire very...true....shoot to kill...fontana had fake one...that is just like dtd or ek..i think eveyone had one of the two...what about that lsdcrew...fools like serv,calm,sector...

sorry average white...but im not even going to go into right now the history of tn and fk and how they started in alabama far away from any influence of tm and blah blah blah tnfk sounds like tmfs...hate to burst your bubble bro but if it is similar at all it is a coincidence and im sorry you dont know enough about it to laugh when the two names are compared so later on buddy!!!!

wasnt there some people up in knox that wrote TN crew aswell after it spread from alabama? Though i've never seen it in person so i dont know. but i did see some TM stuff up in knox. very nice scarz bomb, and the little circle logo stickers put up. Its amazing the stuff you see walking a few miles back to someone's apartment by yourself drunk at 4:30 in the morning in a town that youve never been to before. fun stuff...

• 2 years later...

Archived