(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, so the tunnel of love has been buffed yet again, this is getting stupid. went for a walk the other day, and this spot has been buffed too! (ps "vomit" and "twat" cant be helping things, go back to your origional names boys)

LieR and Rise

DSCF9347.jpg

also found this, not sure if its been posted before, but better than the dating agency chat.

Jerms

Picture060.jpg

hahaha, ever occur to you that everythings getting buffed becuase the coucil and police dont

like illegal graffiti (simular to most other cities) and also knowones painting at the moment

or at least not frequancly enough so its a chance to clean everything

and maybe people do shit like that to offend anyone walking past who happens to read it

graffiti dont have to be skillful or good as long as it gets the desired responce,

and if they did do it to upset people, you may as well have just bent over for them

BOO-YA

of course they dont like illegal graff, thats why its called illegal, im not gonna get into this, i havent got your number anymore so cant call you, all im saying mate, is that certain locations, spots and cities are more likely to have a blind eye turned to them, if the graff isnt offencive. they're less likely to clamp down, if the public arent moaning. i'd prefer joe public to stop and be like, woah, thats brilliant, than what a fucking mess, wheres my phone, im gonna complain. feel meh? as for bending over, only for you big boy! haha. peace

gonna be strugglin mate to be honest taking a detour via some where else first not sure what time im gonna get there yet ive asked some one else like if they can get ya but not sure whats what yet.

heres a map.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456991&y=340199&z=1&sv=456991,340199&st=OSGrid&lu=N&tl=~&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

ok Sunday bus service is shit so i guess i be givin this a miss!

maybe people do shit like that to offend anyone walking past who happens to read it
yea i dont doubt that for a second but childish attention seeking like that is pretty pathetic , its pointless and negative and most of us grew out of it while still at school.

graffiti dont have to be skillful or good as long as it gets the desired responce,
heh but it looks shit . i'd rather have a city with absolutely no graffiti at all anywhere than covered with that plop.

:burn:

Anyone else see the article in the Evening Telegraph on Satday were the police are giving out graffiti cleaning kits as part of a new operation against graffiti and other so called anti social behaviour? I thought id noticed a lot of stuff being buffed recently;)

"Home Office research has shown that if graffiti is removed three times, it won't come back," - pfft! a) ive never had one spot buffed 3 times. b) if that ever happened, i'd make a point of always having something running on that spot.

The thing is that ive noticed resently is that alot of graffiti is popping up in residential areas and the city center !??

To be frank i dont see why the council dont legalise graffiti to abandand buildings ?? there not going to be used again and it keeps graffiti out of the city center, which the council are mostly concerned about what people traveling to the city think of it.

Because of the new development to the city center the company building it have said to the council that the city must be cleaned up so it makes the city look attractive and people will travel to shop here.

Obviously people arnt going to come to a shit hole covered in graffiti ????

Because of the amount of money the company has put into the city they have made a deal with the council saying they will invest the money into the new development aslong as the council cleans up Derby.

And as you can see the company are building and the council are buffing .

To be frank i dont see why the council dont legalise graffiti to abandand buildings ??

it's a nice idea, but the health and safety risks are massive and the council wont have that risk in their hands..

He added that as well as making people feel safer, the scheme would also put a stop to future graffiti.

"Home Office research has shown that if graffiti is removed three times, it won't come back," he said.

LOLOL :scream:

Archived