(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems the councils are on a mad buffing spree, first tunnel of love and afew other spots i know, now that^ wahgwarn?-haha! they've got too much time on there hands!!! theyre hitting spots that have no particular intrest to the public though, are they cracking down on writers or are they just cunts with too much money? theres more of us though, maybe a chill jam is in order? they hit us, we hit them back twice as hard? maybe settle past and present beefs? some of these spots should be getting done on the regular!

no mate that hasp was illegal here in long Eaton we had two spots where there was some quality stuff done down the years one was the tunnel where they have sand blasted the whole thing the other was called the alleys but sadly half of that has been knocked down and is having houses built on it. Why the council wasted money on cleaning the tunnel I will never know it was tucked away at the back of a housing estate and the only people who would of ever seen it was righters and the odd dog walker, they should of made it legal down there 20 yrs ago and then people could of turned some good stuff out and it would of kept it under control a bit but that probabualy makes to much sense. As for the buffing they are doing everywhere April is the start of the financial year which means councils have just been there budget for there year so there spending like mad, wait a couple of months untill the purse strings dry up.

^^^ thought it might have something to do with that, but with road works etc, its always at the end of the financial year, so if they spend the whole of their budget in time, they get the same amount the following year, just spending money for the sake of it, digging up roads that dont need to be dug up. its all political bullshit. thats why i thought it might have been a crackdown on graff, as the end of year has passed, but i guess what youre saying also makes sense. case of thee ol paranoia!

someone made a thread for sawley and long eaton graff the other day, if you're willing to share your flicks timo, thatd be the thread to post them in.

mw: i think the best words that ever came from me, might have been the whole, starting the thread and contributing fuck loads of photos? if anyone is up for uniting and moving forward as a force, it should be arranged through pms. if yours arent turned on, and you want in, turn them on. peace.

^^^ Fresh yo!!

Coverage Art Supplies and Smallkid Design present...

KINGS OF THE YIKADI YAK YARD...

BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 6TH MAY

A day of local and international graffiti writers, old and new

painting at the Rescue Rooms courtyards

FEATURING...

ALERT

ANTI DRIP... SUNKIST / NEAS ONE / DILK

SUCH / WHON / RUBY

OXYGEN THIEVEZ... MR DEAMZE / MOBS / KAPTION 1 / DREGS / KID30

CREED / ITR CREW / MTH CREW

MUSIC BY...

BULLET PROOF / L.A

RETAIL / KUSS / NICKY FISH MARKET+ FRIENDS

BBQ STARTING AT 12PM - THIS IS A FREE EVENT!

Please respect this event and let them continue.

Paint and markers will not be permitted in the venue

For further info email: yikadiyakyard@smallkid.co.uk

THIS EVENT IS PART OF DETONATE THE INDOOR FESTIVAL

7 ARENAS, OVER 50 ACTS. FOR MORE INFO CHECK

FLYERS OR... http://www.detonate1.co.uk

wouldnt mind checking this myself

^^^ Fresh yo!!

Coverage Art Supplies and Smallkid Design present...

KINGS OF THE YIKADI YAK YARD...

BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY 6TH MAY

A day of local and international graffiti writers, old and new

painting at the Rescue Rooms courtyards

FEATURING...

ALERT

ANTI DRIP... SUNKIST / NEAS ONE / DILK

SUCH / WHON / RUBY

OXYGEN THIEVEZ... MR DEAMZE / MOBS / KAPTION 1 / DREGS / KID30

CREED / ITR CREW / MTH CREW

MUSIC BY...

BULLET PROOF / L.A

RETAIL / KUSS / NICKY FISH MARKET+ FRIENDS

BBQ STARTING AT 12PM - THIS IS A FREE EVENT!

Please respect this event and let them continue.

Paint and markers will not be permitted in the venue

For further info email: yikadiyakyard@smallkid.co.uk

THIS EVENT IS PART OF DETONATE THE INDOOR FESTIVAL

7 ARENAS, OVER 50 ACTS. FOR MORE INFO CHECK

FLYERS OR... www.detonate1.co.uk

gonna be strugglin mate to be honest taking a detour via some where else first not sure what time im gonna get there yet ive asked some one else like if they can get ya but not sure whats what yet.

heres a map.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=456991&y=340199&z=1&sv=456991,340199&st=OSGrid&lu=N&tl=~&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Archived