(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, no, no, they are not "killing it"!!!!!! get your head out of their arses you inbred fucks! they're hitting it hard, granted - and what? means shit all!

for example, there are 2 koms pieces above, those 2 photos would "kill" a whole stack of fuge and hech photos, a whole fucking album, whether koms has done more than those 2 this year or not, makes no difference, its quality not quantity that counts. and not every single thing you do needs to get posted anyway.

a whole thread could be made just for the inbred misguided props, still wont make the quality any better! and laying props to each other? whats that about?

koms: i hope "hibernation termination" stays true this year, hoping to see alot more stuff, (post that flick if you've got it), and sel, keep on the right track, that last peice was nice man!

anyway, rant over! big up TFD.

wow some1 seems 2 hate us with a passion lol nevamind tho as me fuge really aint botherd about wat u say m8 it dus shows u hav nuthin betta 2 do ey. And for ur information we dnt post everythin we do an if we did its only because fools like urself dus cum on here an chat 2much we wud much rather see sum colours on the thread than ur nasty comments. Rant ova lol keep it up derby ........p:D :cool:

09042007289.jpg

Everytime I come into this thread it upsets me.

Yeah, some of you are putting in the effort, and I appreciate what you're doing,

but some of you need to learn some basic things. Why has this guy done something

really small over a big thing that has taken time?

It looks like a spot you could spend a bit more time in it

then do a shit little floater over whats behind it.

Learn some manners.

^^^ye mate but is it the size that matters or the quality of it ?????

as you can see from the picture, if you look carefully at it you can see it had been dogged

therefore making it look shit, all fuge has done is found a spot lashed out his cans and gone over it, in all fairness the peice underneath wasnt exactly tip top was it ??!!

i reckon all Derby needs is a splash more colour and from were im stood fuge and hech are providing this, dont you think !????

some of you need to learn some basic things. Why has this guy done something

really small over a big thing that has taken time?

It looks like a spot you could spend a bit more time in it

then do a shit little floater over whats behind it.

Learn some manners.

icon1.gif

A sad day in the history of Long Eaton graff scene today the tunnel of love which was our illegal hall of fame for the last 20 yrs has been sand blasted both sides and now nothing remains down there some top notch writers have painted down there over the years and none better than the man popz who did his classic kingpopz peice down there, I put the pic up on here a while back. But nevermind I just hope that the small scene that is still going can put some pride back up down there surely the people of L E would rather see a flash of colour than grey concrete.

has any one seen that message that someone has left down there? sumin like 'get a black book and practice sketches'. who did that and who is it aimed at???

^^^ i've seen that message, and thought it was obvious who it was to.

whether the yws was whack or not, its all personal opinion, there should still be an element of respect involved, and fuge is in no position to be messing with yws, they put their work in! the yws was dogged, but the kapn didnt look it??? just a thought.

oh by the way, who the hell are dsp?

and has anyone heard of t.n.w.c? or they just kids with crayons toying afew streets i've seen?

Archived