(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry but those osmaston park boards are an absolute joke! it's in the middle of a fucking swamp, what are the council playing at? OPI and I took one look at all the mud and said "fuck this, let's go hit something else"... by the time we got back to his car my shoes were absolutely battered.

Grrr

Originally posted by 141.80@Apr 2 2006, 06:40 AM

I'm sorry but those osmaston park boards are an absolute joke! it's in the middle of a fucking swamp, what are the council playing at? OPI and I took one look at all the mud and said "fuck this, let's go hit something else"... by the time we got back to his car my shoes were absolutely battered.

Grrr

are you homosexual?

There's no reason to post what time and day a piece was done, its just going to give other users (i.e :five-o: ), clues: 'so at this time, at this spot, on this day, there has been activity, lets check it out next week, see who we can catch'. :five-o: might say. The majority of :five-o: are stupid, but its just something to think about. (plus 12oz rules say something about blowing up spots!)

"fuck this, let's go hit something else"... easy mate, where are the flics?

Originally posted by NormanBates+Apr 2 2006, 03:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NormanBates - Apr 2 2006, 03:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-141.80@Apr 2 2006, 06:40 AM

Grrr

are you homosexual?

[/b]

ooh me pink adicolor's were totally ruined!