(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im not from derby but if i was and your shite was posted in a thread about my city i would be embarrassed

WELL THANK F£$K YA NOT FROM DERBY THEN!!!LIKE HECH SEZ GO HOME THINK ABOUT YA LIFE YOU'LL PROBABLY HANG YA SELF;)SO ITS ALL GOOD STOP CHATTING ON THIS THREAD STICK 2 MSN YA NONSE P!!!!!!!!!!YES HECH "YO JACKO SEND ME A PM BACK P!!!!!!!";)

u fukin dik mate, we aint gt a chatroom here this is wer we post our pieces u nob. well aint a chatroom most tha tym lol but lissen mate if ya aint from derby y comment on it now fukin do 1. sfe p to herd hech faze

hold it

Exacly wot i woz finkin keep postin. yes faze, hech

Seriously, the quality of stuff posted on here, with the exception of a few, is about equal to kids in primary school.

Do you guys, Sonic, Hech, and whoever, look at the other threads on this site to see what graff actually looks like?

Seriously, the quality of stuff posted on here, with the exception of a few, is about equal to kids in primary school.

Do you guys, Sonic, Hech, and whoever, look at the other threads on this site to see what graff actually looks like?

icon31.gif icon31.gif icon31.gif

also you guys should not be so quick to start slagging people, your lack of ability to take criticism just makes you look feeble minded.

we should split this messageboard into two:

1 Derby Graffiti

2 Up N Coming Derby Graffiti

that way, the toys can still post their stuff up, and the established writers can post their flicks in the proper derby thread. that way everybody can showcase their skills (or lack of) and hopefully end this endless stream of bullshit this thread has once again descended into.

if this doesn't work, i'm gonna fuck this place off, it's a complete waste of time as it is. for the last time, don't even bother buying paint until you have a sketch worth putting up. these most recent pieces posted by TMP etc have been absolutely fuckin awful... how many times does it have to be said before it starts to sink in? get your skills down before you go out with paint!

anyway, just my 2 cents... peace

:rolleyes:

heres what set it off:

faze and sonic why post everything you do? people dont need to see your first piece

a straight up, perfectly valid point, not said in a particularly bad way...

look guys (@hech, faze & sonic), the fact is, anyone calling themselves an artist who is incapable of taking criticism is not a real artist. hell, you dont have to agree with him but why take it as a personal attack and type out insults and shit, i doubt you would say that stuff to his face, so why go on like warriors behind your keyboard?

you're gonna have to learn to handle opinions and criticism of others because its part and parcel of any art be it graff, music, dance, blah blah.

faze, sonic hech etc, im the one without a life? it took you all less than a day to respond with your bullshit defense to something i wasnt saying to piss you off. so go fuck yourselves, you keep saying hold it, your talking about each others cocks you faggots

and you posted your pictures at 4am, you come home from painting and before the wall is even dry you've got it on the internet, get a fucking life

ok ok tonysoprano im gonna ignore ur last sentance an look at wat u sed to start of wid. (faze and sonic why post everything you do? people dont need to see your first piece) now i understand wat ur sayin but dat must of put them down because ur making dem look small so obviously dats wat made them bite bak.sonics 1st peice wasent dat bad iv seen shiter peices dan dat on here. So i opologise for wat i sed m8. hope we can sort things out so we can get some graff up an not silly comments about each other peice.

graffmanbannerv2lv0.jpg

http://thegraffman.blogspot.com/

findernprojectmuralweb2om0.jpg

im putting this up as an example to the young up coming writers. this has just been completed by a group of seven young people aged 12 to 15. the peice took 2days and about 6 t seven weeks practicing. 1 in pacularticular even did the outline shines etc. i think they done well considering. ( just some thing for yall to think about) peace .. sire

Archived