(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this place is osmaston park skate park they not completed it yet this building that ape done is heavily tagged if the boards go well im gonna try and get this building as a legal spot to paint its battered anyways.

dunno8qa.jpg

ape1aw.jpg

this place is big cant get the jist proppa but its dogged with crap i dont see why they would object.

tradition was done by some brighton writers. theres new bits in subway near queen st, and on the round house pride park but i don't have camera.

And SINS shut up, you've started posting a reply to every other post again!, how many times do people need to ask/tell you? ..redeam yourself a bit and be a good girl an go grab them flicks for me.

Originally posted by coco@Mar 30 2006, 11:46 AM

tradition was done by some brighton writers. theres new bits in subway near queen st, and on the round house pride park but i don't have camera.

And SINS shut up, you've started posting a reply to every other post again!, how many times do people need to ask/tell you? ..redeam yourself a bit and be a good girl an go grab them flicks for me.

listen yer i was just asking were they were from. if ppl just put were they were taken it might anser my questtion

and i aint yor bitch go get them your self... i never take my camra out with me...

sorry ape