(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok. legal sites are as follows.

stockbrook park stockbrook street town

osmaston park osmaston rd not quite finished yet i open that proper on the 30th april.

normanton park - cavendish not seen yet but informed it is finished

cricket ground - off nottingham road way.

chadpark has a couple of boards

and arboretum park should be being relocated.

im working on private ventures now for bigger sitesso hopefully things are gonna look up.

the shanfered the edges on the top of the boards ive seen up to now i dont know why perhaps for aesthetic reasons i dunno. anyway i dunna wanna here any more exuses about there to small and this, that or the other if ya wanna paint or improve you got opitunity now and lets face it. if the boys from back in the day like pops and deze and them were rockin a 3 foot high wall with characters and letters in the 80s with car plan down at spiders there should be no excuse. so get ya packup and ya flask of tea for the old boys and have a good day at it raise ya game. and come summer i will organise an event peace derby!

nice one sire u working hard for the spots man keep up the good work man ignore all the dicks that call this site most cant paint anyway and think there bad i know ya have talked to my man in mansfield if ya want we could all hook up later this year and do somit, peace derby get out there and get it done

yo layer, i will give you a ring about going out up your ends in ya fancy it.

Nice sire will check them out some time

IMG_0366.jpg

track.jpg

since i first took this ive discovered ive got a zoom on my camera so i will try and get a better picture

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0372copy-zoom.jpg

Skateparks like this one found in belper, denby, ripely and alveston

are meant to be legal or so ive been told but the councils vary

between amber valley and the city council so i dont know if that makes any differnce. i wouldnt paint it blatentally though just in case.

If anyone can be arsed to email the council them im sure they would

be happy to tell you.

IMG_0275.jpg

Originally posted by -mint-@Mar 24 2006, 01:42 PM

Skateparks like this one found in belper, denby, ripely and alveston

are meant to be legal or so ive been told but the councils vary

between amber valley and the city council so i dont know if that makes any differnce. i wouldnt paint it blatentally though just in case.

If anyone can be arsed to email the council them im sure they would

be happy to tell you.

anything under amber valley is legal. i had some problems with the rozzers for painting belper skatepark (which falls under amber valley council) when they contacted the right person to ask if they wanted to press charges he said no they dont mind as long as it is not on the surface of the ramps, the back and sides are fine.

"....worst graff you have ever saw.." Fucking hell. If you wanna come in here and critisize, at least make sense you fucking cock head! Your obviously a dumb un-educated worthless piece of shit, and ya mums a slag. Hope you made sense of that! Bitch.

Yo sire, Check ya e-mails please mate...

Originally posted by ENKO ONE@Mar 24 2006, 12:16 PM

"....worst graff you have ever saw.." Fucking hell. If you wanna come in here and critisize, at least make sense you fucking cock head! Your obviously a dumb un-educated worthless piece of shit, and ya mums a slag. Hope you made sense of that! Bitch.

Yo sire, Check ya e-mails please mate...

whats wrong . most of the shit on here yours is it. touched a nerve..