Post 12 ouncers as South Park Characters

guerillaeye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Mar 12 2006, 12:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Mar 12 2006, 12:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Mar 11 2006, 04:46 PM

southpark.jpg

Hahaha. This made me laugh. Scrolling down you'd see all these hardcore motherfuckas and then you come across this. :haha:

[/b]

its the normal lookin ones u always gotta worry about

Originally posted by Tough Love+Mar 12 2006, 12:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tough Love - Mar 12 2006, 12:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Yellow Feets@Mar 12 2006, 12:56 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Mar 11 2006, 04:46 PM

southpark.jpg

Hahaha. This made me laugh. Scrolling down you'd see all these hardcore motherfuckas and then you come across this. :haha:

its the normal lookin ones u always gotta worry about

[/b]

:haha:

So, I just came accross this. I thought about making another thread, but I hate making threads so here it is...

Chef Quits South Park

Who is the man that would quit his job for his spaceman religion?

(Chef)

Isaac Hayes has quit "South Park," where he voices Chef, saying he can no longer stomach its take on religion.

Hayes, who has played the ladies' man/school cook in the animated Comedy Central satire since 1997, said in a statement Monday that he feels a line has been crossed.

"There is a place in this world for satire, but there is a time when satire ends and intolerance and bigotry towards religious beliefs of others begins," the 63-year-old soul singer and outspoken Scientologist said.

"Religious beliefs are sacred to people, and at all times should be respected and honored," he continued. "As a civil rights activist of the past 40 years, I cannot support a show that disrespects those beliefs and practices."

"South Park" co-creator Matt Stone responded sharply in an interview with The Associated Press Monday, saying, "This is 100 percent having to do with his faith of Scientology... He has no problem and he's cashed plenty of checks with our show making fun of Christians."

My guess is that Tom Cruise pressured him to quit.

That sucks that chef is leaving but Matt and Trey have a point.

Isaac had no problems with making fun of other religions, races, cripples, etc. but as soon as they piss off Scientologists he decides that is the straw that breaks the camels back?

I think chef should be satan's next gay lover.