ARIZONA SUCKS

Guest -MOE LESTER-

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
Guest nutsonmychin!

i need to go back.

it's chill.

everyone has a gun, and the ghettos are dope. it's like, you go over a bridge, and you're in TJ. donkey's n shit.

steve-nash-dirk-nowitzki-drunk-drunk-drunk.jpg

Guest nutsonmychin!

but, you drive over the bridge, leave the donkey's in the rear view, and you're in a rich part? er, maybe thats tempe, whatevs, same diff.

• 10 months later...

My earliest years were spent in Phoenix - it's where i grew up. It was my first exposure to graff, too - i remember that i thought it was all in code hehe... oh to be in 3rd grade again...

I liked AZ as a kid at least - haven't been back as an adult. I am definitely not cool with the cold. ha hah.

I've been here for 2 years now (from Chicago).. and no, it is not much of a 'city'... but that is not why people move here.

The weather is dope.... the mountains, canyons, high country & desert are the shit.

I get to tear ass thru mountain and canyon roads for sport on the weekend.

Camping, boating, hiking, year-round disc golf, affordable housing and plenty of jobs.

The only down side (For me, not for others) is that I have not seen a minority in at least three months, rumor has it there is a black population here, but I have yet to meet Marcus or Dwayne.

dude arizona is pretty shitty, but they let you carry a gun around...thats cool

the phoneix suns are pretty sick

and there are a lot of sonic restraunts...besides that the chronic sucks most people are quad riding meth addicts and a dime bag of weed is a felony...

some good lookin sluts though

• 2 weeks later...

old thread so what

lived in arizona all my life, all i do everyday is ride dodges and chevys with nothing less than 22in rims and theeth rattiling systems while the finest bitches get naked and put thier tits in my face. yeah theres a fair share of "nothing to do" somtimes, but thats when we clip out some of the finest chronic while we post up in the dessert and shoot up old cars n shit. ..its like any other fuckin state it has the good the bad and the ugly. some ghetto hoods, with some hood mutha fuckers. then all the million dolla rollas..lots of tweekers, crack, coke, H, shrums, guns, murder and all that, all easy to get. but its kinda like this no matter where in the midwest i go. so if yall come here and dont know how to get respect in the streets and relax in the jacuzzi overlooking the city then dont come, go tell your friends Arizona sucks cause we dont want them here either