Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HESHIANDET

just had an amendment where i said

Guest HESHIANDET

i just tried to rent a car to make a quick drive and since i dont have a credit card i cant do it. now i have to sit on amtrak and a bus for 5 hours. sucks. time to grow izzzup

welcome to my hell.....

I can't get a credit card because i have no credit

So how can i build credit without a card because I have no credit to get a card in the first place?

me on the other hand.

unemployement is fucking great.

Made more money today than I did in a week.

Get that G up.

Originally posted by LENS@Mar 10 2006, 01:25 PM

welcome to my hell.....

I can't get a credit card because i have no credit

So how can i build credit without a card because I have no credit to get a card in the first place?

that doesn't make sense. You should be able to get a credit card, no problem, as long as you have a job.

Guest HESHIANDET

i aint broke. i got paper for days, but cash deposits dont exist in avis land

my credit is a reflection of my worth as a human being to society. which is basically less than nothing.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 10 2006, 06:27 PM

You can build credit by paying off loans.

god knows i've got enough freaking school loans to start paying off ::groan::

beefeaters got the right plan.

I just talked to a buddy who left his job and went on the dole for 6 months. he said it was the best thing he ever did. One of those months was in thailand.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 3 2006, 11:37 AM

A man proclaims his blackness

By CACashRefund

"I AM BLACK AND PROUD"

0950135.jpg

"...OH NO MY CREDIT"

0950143.jpg

Originally posted by LENS+Mar 10 2006, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Mar 10 2006, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BEEFEATER@Mar 10 2006, 06:27 PM

You can build credit by paying off loans.

god knows i've got enough freaking school loans to start paying off ::groan::

[/b]

Yeah I just dropped 3 stacks on student loans earlier this week.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i cant get a credit card to save my life. but the other day i went to sears and they approved me for a $1500 limit. i bought a new camera. i think i am gonna get a makita drill, a vacuum, and an air hockey table this weekend! SCORE!

The whole credit thing is super frustrating. I have none, good or bad, and its hard for me to even get any. Fuck. I realized that I should have gotten one of those student cards when I was still in College, but I forgot. Now no one is even sending them to me in the mail. I had to put down a 250 depsoit so I could get power. Had to get my aunt to cosign with me on a lease (even though I make more than her). Overal? : WTF?

Go to your local bank, deposit 500.00 in a special savings/credit program account, they will in return give you 500 back which is considered a loan, you pay back the original 500 (which you've gotten back already) in 2-3 mths on time ofcourse and bam! you've just started your credit history. People with bad credit can use this program to bump up their credit points a notch or two.

it's called "WASH" since no money is ever really moved from one pocket to the next.

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Mar 10 2006, 02:07 PM

The whole credit thing is super frustrating. I have none, good or bad, and its hard for me to even get any. Fuck. I realized that I should have gotten one of those student cards when I was still in College, but I forgot. Now no one is even sending them to me in the mail. I had to put down a 250 depsoit so I could get power. Had to get my aunt to cosign with me on a lease (even though I make more than her). Overal? : WTF?

If I could do it all over again, I would have paid for my college with the credit cards they were handing me back in the day. Coulda had all that shit paid off and then some by now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this