TGIF - March 10-11-12

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crave@Mar 10 2006, 01:15 PM

yea man, it's tough. my little girl misses daddy, my wife is tired of me always being gone, & i'm tired of it too. although, i was home long enough last time to make a baby, he's due in june. hopefully i'll be able to make it home in time for that. only to go right back out and finish my tour.

ouch... sorry to hear that bro. the military is hard on families, but it sounds like y'all are holding it together and that's some good peace of mind. Hang in there. Maybe you can find a high enough official to cut you some orders for hawaii or something.... hmm....

Originally posted by villain+Mar 10 2006, 01:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Mar 10 2006, 01:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-crave@Mar 10 2006, 01:15 PM

yea man, it's tough. my little girl misses daddy, my wife is tired of me always being gone, & i'm tired of it too. although, i was home long enough last time to make a baby, he's due in june. hopefully i'll be able to make it home in time for that. only to go right back out and finish my tour.

ouch... sorry to hear that bro. the military is hard on families, but it sounds like y'all are holding it together and that's some good peace of mind. Hang in there. Maybe you can find a high enough official to cut you some orders for hawaii or something.... hmm....

[/b]

lucky for me, my wife and i are commited to each other and our family. it's still tough though. i actually could go to hawaii. we've got a SIGDET out there and I know the NCOIC out there, and the wife has fam out there. but i think i'm on my way out. i've got about 20 months left and then i'm ghost. much more money on the outside and i get to stay home.

Originally posted by crave@Mar 10 2006, 01:57 PM

lucky for me, my wife and i are commited to each other and our family. it's still tough though. i actually could go to hawaii. we've got a SIGDET out there and I know the NCOIC out there, and the wife has fam out there. but i think i'm on my way out. i've got about 20 months left and then i'm ghost. much more money on the outside and i get to stay home.

Indeed you are a lucky dude.

Hopefully you don't get stop lossed or pulled from IRR. They are really toying with us.

The way I got out I'm not eligible for reenlistment for 2 years.

I just noticed a few day ago that my deck that gives access to the 2nd floor has some major structural damage, dryrot that is starting to give out... so I will be, between rain showers, trying to fix that without making it collapse and avoid any life ending injuries and/or lawsuits...

and if that gets done.. I am going to do absolutley nothing.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Friday - get respectable clothes for business trip and load up mp3 player with music to listen too.

Saturday - Workout, be lazy

Sunday - Pack for respectable business trip.

Boring life...

Friday

-sleep through a lab yet again

-catch some dinner

-get on a plane to Boston

-Arrive in Boston around 11pm

-Get picked up by my brother, instantly commence drinking until i can't remember my life

Saturday

-wake up

-hang out with my brother and some of his friends

-drink

Sunday - next Friday

-repeat saturday

-meet up with some friends/12ouncers

-make a fool of myself

-do damage