Bathroom Readers

grc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no, you're wrong..when you eat food it goes through your blood stream, and tiny cells that need to live take the fiber optic (haha i'm drunk no sense) fibers take the tiny particles that your body supposedly needs, but doesn't cause you can actually live on eating shit and pee...anyway...ummm i forgot. oh yeah i don't poopin' cause girls don't do that.

Originally posted by sheROCK@Mar 10 2006, 08:13 PM

no, you're wrong..when you eat food it goes through your blood stream, and tiny cells that need to live take the fiber optic (haha i'm drunk no sense) fibers take the tiny particles that your body supposedly needs, but doesn't cause you can actually live on eating shit and pee...anyway...ummm i forgot. oh yeah i don't poopin' cause girls don't do that.

YOU'RE RIGHT YOU MAKE NO SENSE. WHEN YOU SOBER UP YOU MAY BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT LATER. LOL.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by DEE38@Mar 13 2006, 04:15 PM

i can tell you the exact ingredients of my shampoo and misc. body lotions!

Hahahaha, so true.

What the fuck is Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone? I swear to god they're in EVERY SINGLE goddamn shampoo and conditioner. Shit is like corn syrup in processed foods.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spectr
Originally posted by iquit@Mar 10 2006, 02:37 AM

man i been trying to eat healthier lately. trying to eat light dinners. and i try to keep fruit in the crib instead of oreo cookies and fritos n shit. alas, the munchies set in hard last night after i puffed as they always do. i ASSAULTED the fruit stash. i had a banana, 2 pears and then a pomelo. if ya don't know, pomelo is kinda grapefruit-ish. mad good. so, yo. ...... what the fuck am i talking about here? oh yeah... i took such a wicked shit this morning. everything that was in my ass exited and entered the bowl in like half a second. true story.

lol

man i just play games on my cellphone though one time i had to take a really really bad shit and decided one of my ex's would enjoy sharing the time with me so i called her and we had a nice long conversation