Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How many shots/beers does it take?

bobthedestroyer

does anyone find free beer gets you drunk quicker?

I get free beers friday night at work (we work for a beer company) and I find that when i'm putting them down after work I'll be buzzing off three or four and I ussually don't want to go past 6 as i make a twit of myselfin front of my workmates

then on the saturday night it takes well more

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im presuming most of you guys are american im curious to know what do you drink in bars over there is it schnoors 275ml or pints 500ml ?? If were talking pints id down 5 with a a coupple shots & im fucked.

Tequilla black out status.

Samsong rum if anyone here has drank that shit ul know where the party is at.Amphetamine base brew or the alltime get messed up beyond repair absinthe.

eskinthepark.jpg

any night involving a bottle of ginger wine is going to end with a black out. but there is non stop awesome once the gee dub begins. i usually rock two long necks and a bottle of gdub.

drink longneck to label once

refill

drink it to the label again

refill and finish the bottle

repeat with second long neck or i guess foreigners could rock it with a 40oz or whatever.

skull whats left (if any) of the ginger wine.

i STRONGLY recommend this to anybody with a low budget who wants to get fucked up and have a fucking good time. im so pumped just thinking about drinking the gee dub.

£40 will get spent on a good night, then more for cigarettes and the obligatory donor kebab.

Pint of beer £2.30

G+T £2.20

Double Jager and lemonade £7 on special occasions, never more than one a night.

Sometimes I will dig out the jager in my freezer for a post kebab nightcap with a cigarette after a club.

Originally posted by meatlocker@Mar 9 2006, 10:43 PM

like 8-9 shots of the Captain. but then again im asian and i smoke more than i drink.

I knew an asian guy that could chug a whole bottle of Vodka or whatever and not even get drunk. His body didn't process alcohol or some shit... let's just say he won a lot of "i can drink you under the table" contests...

I always loose the count after 6-7 beers.

If I drink shots, I become an energetic fucking menace and can't remember shit the next day. so I usually dont do that.

but to get a slight blush and a little change in the eye-vision, nice comfy feeling: 1-2 beers.

to get properly drunk, about 3 more.

beer is teh bestest. i want some as we "speak"

Originally posted by fuck muni@Mar 9 2006, 07:41 PM

i usually drink two forties and chase it with a sparks and any 12oz cans i can find around the party or off kids

average night= 8-12

blackout time=12+

tonight im gonna keep count and report back

last night me and a homie polished off a 12 pack super quick, plus 4 beers i had lying around, a few sparks

so i had around 8 or 9 last night but i surprisingly wasnt that wasted, i was "chill drunk" status, instead of my personal favorite "drunk as fuck smashing furniture and jumping on cars" status

Originally posted by skullnbones@Mar 10 2006, 06:16 AM

about 8 dollars for a regular size bottle or like 15 for a one point 5 litre

i seriously cant express how good it is and how much enjoyment it brings. im going to get drunk right now.

Is this available in the states? Whats it taste like etc. My girl would like to know. (no offense. I dont like the taste of ginger)

word... doesn't do ya much good really. i guess one beer a day can be beneficial....

i've always had a hard time understanding why people could like feeling disoriented, dizzy, sick and whatnot... i mean i guess it's okay to take an edge off or whatever but getting hammered is about worthless. unless you like to just erase chunks of your life.

Guest nutsonmychin!

i <3 patron.

it's weird for me. sometimes i can drink for hours and feel pretty normal. other times two black sparks an i am on my ass. depends on my mood, amt of food i had, etc. i drink a bottle of wine almost every night tho. and i really enjoy it.

Originally posted by skullnbones@Mar 10 2006, 10:16 PM

about 8 dollars for a regular size bottle or like 15 for a one point 5 litre

i seriously cant express how good it is and how much enjoyment it brings. im going to get drunk right now.

hah this shit has got me absolutley blind before

7 dollars for a bottle how could you go wrong