How many shots/beers does it take?

bobthedestroyer

Originally posted by decu goldyn1@Mar 9 2006, 06:57 PM

depends

I've been drinking myself sober lately which takes the fun out.

Usually a forty and 2 regs can do me in.

Drinks are way too watered down when I go out, I think

i'm going to start carrying a flask.

just down a fifth of hard licka BEFORE you go out, then all the drinks @ the bar are strictly for maintenance. i dont recall ever showing up at a bar sober.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 9 2006, 11:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 9 2006, 11:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Mar 9 2006, 07:13 PM

In general, i've been told that even completely drunk i dont look drunk...

I get that too. A few times I drank myself sober.

You're just drinking so much over so long but you pace yourself.

Instead of doing 10 shots of Jack Daniels back to back you pace it out.

I can honestly say I've had done sessions in my past that would cover

a good 40 - 50 drinks and span a good amount of time. You guys know it...

start drinking lightly at 5:00pm, then peak, then wind down at 5:00am

[/b]

same, im only noticably drunk when im incredibly wasted, which doesnt happen often, but i'd have to have had at least +15 drinks in few hours

2 forties of english or steel will have me drunk.

drinking anything besides forties, I don't know how much I drink. Not because it's some ridiculous amount, just because I really don't care that much to keep track.

I hate when kids come up to me all hungover and list all the shit they drank the night before, like it's something I really need to fucking know.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Mar 9 2006, 11:24 PM

I can honestly say I've had done sessions in my past that would cover

a good 40 - 50 drinks and span a good amount of time. You guys know it...

start drinking lightly at 5:00pm, then peak, then wind down at 5:00am

yeah man...

if i all i am is beer i usually drink about 25. i am drunk after about 15, but i just keep going.

i drank 6 40's one night, that was cool, i got to hang out with puppies...i passed out in their pen

does anyone find free beer gets you drunk quicker?

I get free beers friday night at work (we work for a beer company) and I find that when i'm putting them down after work I'll be buzzing off three or four and I ussually don't want to go past 6 as i make a twit of myselfin front of my workmates

then on the saturday night it takes well more

Im presuming most of you guys are american im curious to know what do you drink in bars over there is it schnoors 275ml or pints 500ml ?? If were talking pints id down 5 with a a coupple shots & im fucked.

Tequilla black out status.

Samsong rum if anyone here has drank that shit ul know where the party is at.Amphetamine base brew or the alltime get messed up beyond repair absinthe.

eskinthepark.jpg

any night involving a bottle of ginger wine is going to end with a black out. but there is non stop awesome once the gee dub begins. i usually rock two long necks and a bottle of gdub.

drink longneck to label once

refill

drink it to the label again

refill and finish the bottle

repeat with second long neck or i guess foreigners could rock it with a 40oz or whatever.

skull whats left (if any) of the ginger wine.

i STRONGLY recommend this to anybody with a low budget who wants to get fucked up and have a fucking good time. im so pumped just thinking about drinking the gee dub.

£40 will get spent on a good night, then more for cigarettes and the obligatory donor kebab.

Pint of beer £2.30

G+T £2.20

Double Jager and lemonade £7 on special occasions, never more than one a night.

Sometimes I will dig out the jager in my freezer for a post kebab nightcap with a cigarette after a club.

Originally posted by meatlocker@Mar 9 2006, 10:43 PM

like 8-9 shots of the Captain. but then again im asian and i smoke more than i drink.

I knew an asian guy that could chug a whole bottle of Vodka or whatever and not even get drunk. His body didn't process alcohol or some shit... let's just say he won a lot of "i can drink you under the table" contests...