The Greatest Rapper Of All Time Died On March 9th

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_Tesseract
I WISH HE HAD LOST WEIGHT HE WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE ALIVE TODAY. THEY SAID FAT JOE CONVINCED HIM TO GO ON A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, AND HE HAD LOST 50 POUNDS BUT THEN DIDN'T STAY WITH IT, AND WENT BACK TO EATING ALOT AND EATING UNHEALTHY FOOD AGAIN. THAT COMBINED WITH SMOKING/DOIN DRUGS AND DRINKIN WASN'T GOOD FOR HIM.

Okay, its things like that that i absolutely love in 12oz hip-hop debates...

Originally posted by soulkillers+Mar 12 2006, 07:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (soulkillers - Mar 12 2006, 07:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CALIgula@Mar 12 2006, 03:26 AM

to call big pun gay...is gay...and to say he sucks....is gayer....that fool was a lyricist and capital punishment is one of the dopest cds ever...its one of my top 5 favorite cds of all time...endangered species was dope too....seriously though...sometimes ill listen to puns flows and ill have to rewind it like 4 or 5 times just cause its fuckin amazing....and his style is NOTHING like "every other east coast rapper".....plus he was versatile...he could spit on some hip hop type shit...to some mafioso type shit...capital punishment is 24 tracks....a few are skits and a few songs are iight....but about 18 of those 24 tracks are heaters....mad talent..."..dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know that he riddled to middle man who didnt do diddly"......"theres no longevity livin off negativity fuck it id rather sell reefer than do pizza delivery...thats how the city be..."....thats HEAT :hatred:

next you are gonna tell me the ying yang twins lyrical style on the whisper song is ill too??

:haha:

[/b]

lol....naw actually that shit is hella annoying :haha: :haha: ....work them hips run girl....haha that shit is so gay.....no but fo real though pun was dope....at least to me anyways...hes one of my top 5 emcees too..

• 3 years later...