The Greatest Rapper Of All Time Died On March 9th

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn i remeber were i was when i heard big was shot. probally the only east coast rapper i ever liked.. big pun was gay. tupac was over rated . big l was ok its all about dj muthatfuckin quik and the best lne ever in a rapp son was"nancy regan came to my house and gave me a blow job, she licked my dic up and down like it was cork on the cob" too short

Originally posted by soulkillers@Mar 10 2006, 03:43 AM

damn i remeber were i was when i heard big was shot. probally the only east coast rapper i ever liked.. big pun was gay. tupac was over rated . big l was ok its all about dj muthatfuckin quik and the best lne ever in a rapp son was"nancy regan came to my house and gave me a blow job, she licked my dic up and down like it was cork on the cob" too short

HOW WAS BIG PUN "GAY" YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" ONE OF THE GREAT ALBUMS WITHIN THE PAST 10 YEARS.

I WISH HE HAD LOST WEIGHT HE WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE ALIVE TODAY. THEY SAID FAT JOE CONVINCED HIM TO GO ON A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, AND HE HAD LOST 50 POUNDS BUT THEN DIDN'T STAY WITH IT, AND WENT BACK TO EATING ALOT AND EATING UNHEALTHY FOOD AGAIN. THAT COMBINED WITH SMOKING/DOIN DRUGS AND DRINKIN WASN'T GOOD FOR HIM.

Originally posted by Scarekroe@Mar 10 2006, 08:34 AM

HOW WAS BIG PUN "GAY" YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" ONE OF THE GREAT ALBUMS WITHIN THE PAST 10 YEARS.

I WISH HE HAD LOST WEIGHT HE WOULD PROBABLY STILL BE ALIVE TODAY. THEY SAID FAT JOE CONVINCED HIM TO GO ON A WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, AND HE HAD LOST 50 POUNDS BUT THEN DIDN'T STAY WITH IT, AND WENT BACK TO EATING ALOT AND EATING UNHEALTHY FOOD AGAIN. THAT COMBINED WITH SMOKING/DOIN DRUGS AND DRINKIN WASN'T GOOD FOR HIM.

i have listned to it to me it wasnt that good. i can have my own thoughts. honesty puns style is no diff then most east coast rappers. not mush lyrical thought in capital punisment. and if i dont like him whys it matter 2 you???

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Mar 10 2006, 09:26 AM

Pac was the greatest of all time. It is what it is. After him comes Nas, Eminem, and Big, in any order you like.

Special credit to KRS and Big Daddy Kane though.

pacs best song was brendas got a baby.. when he was fresh from digtal underground.. after the movie juice pac went down hill..

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 9 2006, 06:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 9 2006, 06:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRAMPS@Mar 9 2006, 06:48 PM

last I remember, MF Doom is still alive...and that aint MF doom

doom isn't that good a rapper. sorry people, you have to admit that.

[/b]

yeah, i was scrolling down to post something about this comment.

guilty by association...

biggie - ruined by puffy

2pac - ruined by wiggers to the extreme

big pun - ruined by the ongoing tragedy that fat joe has become

big l - ruined by "I'm cooler than you" underground rap - culture slumming white kid dipshits

jam master jay - ruined by the Gap and the concert goers it inspired to show up

this game/50 cent thing needs to get more violent...

Originally posted by soulkillers+Mar 11 2006, 03:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (soulkillers - Mar 11 2006, 03:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 10 2006, 08:34 AM

i have listned to it to me it wasnt that good. i can have my own thoughts. honesty puns style is no diff then most east coast rappers. not mush lyrical thought in capital punisment. and if i dont like him whys it matter 2 you???

[/b]

WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY? I NEVER SAID DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION. I'M JUST SAYING BIG PUN IS ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL AND HIS "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" ALBUM IS A CLASSIC. JUST DEFENDING PUN AS BEING ONE OF THE TOP LYRICISTS. DON'T EVER BECOME PART OF A DEBATE TEAM BECAUSE EVERYTIME SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU, YOU WILL CRY THAT YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AND THAT IT SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANYONE ELSE.

Originally posted by Kirby p@Mar 11 2006, 08:30 AM

guilty by association...

biggie - ruined by puffy

2pac - ruined by wiggers to the extreme

big pun - ruined by the ongoing tragedy that fat joe has become

big l - ruined by "I'm cooler than you" underground rap - culture slumming white kid dipshits

jam master jay - ruined by the Gap and the concert goers it inspired to show up

this game/50 cent thing needs to get more violent...

THE GAME IS DOPE. AS FAR AS THOSE OTHER GUYS, WELL IT'S UNFAIR TO SAY THEY WERE "RUINED" ACCORDING TO WHO LISTENS TO THEM AND WHO KNEW THEM PERSONALLY.

Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 11 2006, 08:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 11 2006, 08:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by soulkillers@Mar 11 2006, 03:39 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 10 2006, 08:34 AM

WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY? I NEVER SAID DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION. I'M JUST SAYING BIG PUN IS ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL AND HIS "CAPITAL PUNISHMENT" ALBUM IS A CLASSIC. JUST DEFENDING PUN AS BEING ONE OF THE TOP LYRICISTS. DON'T EVER BECOME PART OF A DEBATE TEAM BECAUSE EVERYTIME SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH YOU, YOU WILL CRY THAT YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AND THAT IT SHOULDN'T MATTER TO ANYONE ELSE.

[/b]

to call big pun gay...is gay...and to say he sucks....is gayer....that fool was a lyricist and capital punishment is one of the dopest cds ever...its one of my top 5 favorite cds of all time...endangered species was dope too....seriously though...sometimes ill listen to puns flows and ill have to rewind it like 4 or 5 times just cause its fuckin amazing....and his style is NOTHING like "every other east coast rapper".....plus he was versatile...he could spit on some hip hop type shit...to some mafioso type shit...capital punishment is 24 tracks....a few are skits and a few songs are iight....but about 18 of those 24 tracks are heaters....mad talent..."..dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know that he riddled to middle man who didnt do diddly"......"theres no longevity livin off negativity fuck it id rather sell reefer than do pizza delivery...thats how the city be..."....thats HEAT :hatred:

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 11 2006, 08:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 11 2006, 08:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by soulkillers@Mar 11 2006, 03:39 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Scarekroe@Mar 10 2006, 08:34 AM

[/b]

I realize it was quoted above me but did anyone else find this funny?

Person One: I KNOW SOME SHIT AND I'M GONNA TELL YOU ABOUT IT BECAUSE ITS THE GREATEST THING SINCE I DISCOVERED CONDOMS PROTECT ME FROM AIDS

Person Two: You know, I don't agree with you but it's not that big a deal

Person One: I DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT I AM GONNA YELL AT YOU ABOUT BUT I'M GONNA GET REALLY PISSED THAT YOU PREFER CHICKEN TO BEEF BECAUSE IT MATTERS TO ME. DON'T BECOME A LAWYER BECAUSE YOU WON'T HAVE THE SAME RATIONAL ARGUMENTS I CLEARLY DO - I HAVE AIDS AND I'M SCREAMING REALLY LOUD

Person Two: Oh...

Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 12 2006, 03:26 AM

to call big pun gay...is gay...and to say he sucks....is gayer....that fool was a lyricist and capital punishment is one of the dopest cds ever...its one of my top 5 favorite cds of all time...endangered species was dope too....seriously though...sometimes ill listen to puns flows and ill have to rewind it like 4 or 5 times just cause its fuckin amazing....and his style is NOTHING like "every other east coast rapper".....plus he was versatile...he could spit on some hip hop type shit...to some mafioso type shit...capital punishment is 24 tracks....a few are skits and a few songs are iight....but about 18 of those 24 tracks are heaters....mad talent..."..dead in the middle of little italy, little did we know that he riddled to middle man who didnt do diddly"......"theres no longevity livin off negativity fuck it id rather sell reefer than do pizza delivery...thats how the city be..."....thats HEAT :hatred:

next you are gonna tell me the ying yang twins lyrical style on the whisper song is ill too??

:haha: