Post pics of scars you wish you had as a child

meatlocker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 9 2006, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 9 2006, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh.... I dont know if this was posted yet......

mo_80.jpg

raiders was one of my top flicks as a kic, but I sure as hell couldn't keep my hands from covering my eyes at this part.

oh damn... and the white ghost!

mo_68.jpg

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-wonkarock@Mar 9 2006, 09:30 PM

222px-Jaws_DVD.jpg

i still dont like swimming.

werd to this shit

i also forgot another from when i was tiny

wild2ss.jpg

There is a lot of good calls in here (like the Daleks from Dr. Who), but I gotta say that a lot of you are/were pussies.

How the fuck you gonna get scared of a sci-fi movie or Where the Wild Things Are? Like, I guess you're allowed a couple of odd ones, since I have a couple of those, too. But I think a lot of you guys' parents took those movie ratings way too seriously.

But ooohhhh - you know what movie was freaky? DOLLS. My mom had some stupid four foot tall girl's doll that had open and shut eyes sitting in my room for some reason, and ever since that movie, I couldn't get sleep until one day I stood up for my wellbeing and got rid of it.

0394827198.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

there was one page in this book that was about the 'Pants Eating Plants from France'

and every time my parents would read me that book I'd always get tickled on that page.

I was like 3 years old, but I figure that if they were reading the book and they let me flip the pages

that I could flip two pages at once and skip the tickle torture.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 10 2006, 11:56 AM

There is a lot of good calls in here (like the Daleks from Dr. Who), but I gotta say that a lot of you are/were pussies.

How the fuck you gonna get scared of a sci-fi movie or Where the Wild Things Are? Like, I guess you're allowed a couple of odd ones, since I have a couple of those, too. But I think a lot of you guys' parents took those movie ratings way too seriously.

But ooohhhh - you know what movie was freaky? DOLLS. My mom had some stupid four foot tall girl's doll that had open and shut eyes sitting in my room for some reason, and ever since that movie, I couldn't get sleep until one day I stood up for my wellbeing and got rid of it.

hmm, i'm okay with being called a pussy, bitch.

also, i said i was three when the hulk scared me, then noted i was real little when 'where the wild things are' scared me..

yeah, calling a three year old girl a 'pussy' is uberintelligent dood.

especially when you go on to your fear of dolls.

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 10 2006, 01:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 10 2006, 01:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Mar 10 2006, 11:56 AM

hmm, i'm okay with being called a pussy, bitch.

also, i said i was three when the hulk scared me, then noted i was real little when 'where the wild things are' scared me..

yeah, calling a three year old girl a 'pussy' is uberintelligent dood.

especially when you go on to your fear of dolls.

[/b]

Being scared of the Hulk is fine. But Where the Wild Things Are was an absolutely non-frightening book.

And why don't you go rent Dolls and then tell me that those type dolls don't scare you?

yo that reminds me of a story... my boys mom was totally fucking wacko.... ever since she went into the attic of her grandparents house and got beat the fuck up by a ghost, anyways, she had all these FACELESS dolls and teddy bears around her house. Fucking strange shit.

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Mar 10 2006, 02:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Mar 10 2006, 02:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-master bait@Mar 10 2006, 05:51 AM

btw, Indiana Jones movies    RULE

my ex-girlfriend thought they were "cheesy and boring".

It never would have worked out between us.

[/b]

Dear Rumpuncher,

Kill your ex

Sincerely,

Lens

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, I just remembered the fucking bat people in Beastmaster. They just stood around and if you happened to walk into one they'd wrap their wings around you and digest you alive. That shit was no good for my sleep.