Post pics of scars you wish you had as a child

meatlocker

B00005NUZN.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

when i was 4 or five my mom thought it was a good idea to put this poster in my room..since i was a huge fan of mj in thriller..

i swore his eyes followed me wherever i went...and at night the moonlight would bounce off the poster and make it seem like he was coming out of the poster to kill me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Mar 9 2006, 01:48 AM

B00005NUZN.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

when i was 4 or five my mom thought it was a good idea to put this poster in my room..since i was a huge fan of mj in thriller..

i swore his eyes followed me wherever i went...and at night the moonlight would bounce off the poster and make it seem like he was coming out of the poster to kill me

lol...i hate to admit it but i had this vinyl at age 6...lol....damn im glad i dont listen to mj anymore..

when i was really little

watching banner change into the hulk scared the fuck outta me

i used to run and hide under the dining room table when it happened

i think i was about three.

which seems right, the flick below is from '79

ukann-incredible-hulk-1979.jpg

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep@Mar 9 2006, 09:48 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Poltergiest scared the shit out of me as a kid, I really blame my parents for letting me watch it when I was young. What assholes. ET scared the shit out of me and thanks to that little asshole I was tramitized about aliens ever since. I remember when I was a kid locking my bedroom door and checking my window to make sure aliens couldn't get in my house. I also think watching those late night shows about alien abductions wasn't helping either.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by SayOne@Mar 9 2006, 12:13 PM

WORD UP ON THAT BELT SON....

1988totoro01.gif

This movie was weird and this scene is just so damn...........i dont know man its a weird movie

What movie is this ^^^

Originally posted by GEEB@Mar 9 2006, 02:00 AM

SCARY_STORIES.jpg

0397320817.jpg

These stories, and the pictures would mentally fuck me up as a kid, these stories made me see shit that wasnt there, fuck man these damn books, i should buy em all and burn them. :shook:

I was absolutely fucking terrified of these books.

"Knee-tie-do-tie-walker".

FUCK that shit was FUCKED UP.

Why would you draw pictures iike that for 3rd graders?

Also:

Jason, of Friday The 13th scared the crap out of me on the regular. I never even watched the movies when I was little, but I totally thought dude was going to come for me when I was sleeping.

I cannot believe no one mentioned this.

alienreview2.jpg

I can't even begin to describe how horrified I was when that little alien popped out of the guy's crest. I don't even know how old I was, couldn't have been 10 yet, but I had to sleep with my mom for a week.

Originally posted by SneakandCreep+Mar 9 2006, 12:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SneakandCreep - Mar 9 2006, 12:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SayOne@Mar 9 2006, 12:13 PM

WORD UP ON THAT BELT SON....

1988totoro01.gif

This movie was weird and this scene is just so damn...........i dont know man its a weird movie

What movie is this ^^^

[/b]

My Neighbor Totoro!

Still haven't seen it.

Anime is a guilty pleasure.

-fuse.

goblin02.jpg

goblin01.gif

I remember going to a sleepover where I was three and they were playing this movie (the others kids were older)....and plus it was in french (I was living in france at the time) so it probably sounded like goblin jiberish to me

note: that movie is fucking amazing though.