Post pics of scars you wish you had as a child

meatlocker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movie "It" scared the shit out of me as a kid.

So did mirrors in a dark bathroom for some reason.

And lastly, washing my hair with my eyes closed used to freak me out too. I thought for sure something was out to get me.

Originally posted by Steve Miller@Mar 8 2006, 04:15 PM

up until the age of 5 i was scared shitless of minorities thanks to my mom. she figured all of them were in a gang or something. to top it off; we're mexican, and lived in the shithole ghetto.

same situation, even though i'm half black i was scared of black people as a young child. not because of anything any parents/relatives said, but because how they were portrayed in the media. as a kid i thought only black people robbed, mugged, and shot people. of course that phase only lasted a couple years.

Originally posted by MAR+Mar 8 2006, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 8 2006, 07:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SneakandCreep@Mar 8 2006, 06:42 PM

43.jpg

He was really creepy to me as a kid

still scared of that movie i refuse to watch it.

[/b]

I tried to watch this movie again this summer.

A bunch of my friends got together and we saw it on a shelf and were like "OH SHIT, REMEMBER THIS MOVIE? It was sooooo good." Then we tried to watch it.

It was soooooo slow.

Also, the begining of that movie scared the shit out of me as a child.

You know, where they are chasing him through the forest. It was terrifying.

-fuse.

Originally posted by Scarekroe+Mar 8 2006, 08:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scarekroe - Mar 8 2006, 08:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Steve Miller@Mar 8 2006, 04:15 PM

up until the age of 5 i was scared shitless of minorities thanks to my mom. she figured all of them were in a gang or something. to top it off; we're mexican, and lived in the shithole ghetto.

same situation, even though i'm half black i was scared of black people as a young child. not because of anything any parents/relatives said, but because how they were portrayed in the media. as a kid i thought only black people robbed, mugged, and shot people. of course that phase only lasted a couple years.

[/b]

kinda funny. I thought until i was about 14 that only black people sold drugs but only white people did them. i never thought black people could be that stupid.

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 8 2006, 01:06 PM

pino20.jpg

This fucking shit.

Where kids start turning into donkeys in the movie.

Yeah.

-fuse.

hhahahha/// i was scared of the same thing

monster_under_bed.jpg

some kid back in the day told me of some movie and this is what i pictured.

as i got older i started to actually see the monster in the closet

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by MAR+Mar 8 2006, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Mar 8 2006, 07:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SneakandCreep@Mar 8 2006, 06:42 PM

43.jpg

[/b]

:haha: :haha:

Dont feel bad I cant either

Originally posted by trackstand+Mar 9 2006, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (trackstand - Mar 9 2006, 12:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-meatlocker@Mar 8 2006, 04:39 PM

Hellraiser---Pinhead--C10040177.jpeg

To this day I have yet to finish that movie.

You are right! Pinhead is scary! Some older friends of mine when I was about 10 or 11 tried to make me watch that. Made me cringe.

[/b]

the first 2 were good. the rest sucked ass!

Originally posted by fuse=--action+Mar 9 2006, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fuse=--action - Mar 9 2006, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Mar 8 2006, 07:16 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SneakandCreep@Mar 8 2006, 06:42 PM

43.jpg

I tried to watch this movie again this summer.

A bunch of my friends got together and we saw it on a shelf and were like "OH SHIT, REMEMBER THIS MOVIE? It was sooooo good." Then we tried to watch it.

It was soooooo slow.

Also, the begining of that movie scared the shit out of me as a child.

You know, where they are chasing him through the forest. It was terrifying.

-fuse.

[/b]

BUMP!

Yo this movie was so scary when I was a kid... When they seal the house up and have to shock ET to get his heart going. Scared the fucking shit out of me...