Post pics of scars you wish you had as a child

meatlocker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tough Love@Mar 9 2006, 04:47 AM

THIS FUCKING THING SCARED ME TO SHIT

gmork.jpg

the entire movie itself also scared me near the end when the kids in the mud and shit

fuckin neverending story

Cosigned...

It also scared me when he had to walk down that valley with the two towers that zapped people. That movie is so gay now, but it was fucking nuts when I was young :haha: :shook:

Originally posted by crave@Mar 8 2006, 06:57 PM

The movie "It" scared the shit out of me as a kid.

So did mirrors in a dark bathroom for some reason.

I read the It book in grade 5 and loved it. I barely remember seeing the movie.

Mirrors I relate to. "Bloody Mary" 3x. The movie Candyman didn't help.

Does anyone remember that show "Out of This World"? It was a sitcom about a teenage girl who has special powers and communicates with her alien dad through some sort of cubic thing?

One episode had some dumb looking green monster thing that I'm sure wasn't meant to be to scary, but it fucked me up good. I lost a lot of sleep for a really long time because of it.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Mar 9 2006, 01:22 AM

43860345-M.gif

HAHA@!!! YEAH!

That shit was the most funny/scary thing in the world, man.

Decu, I clearly remember, at my old house, running away from the Thriller video and ducking out in the cupboards until my brother yelled the video was over.

Another thing that scared me was ghost story books. I loved to read them, but I hated having them next to my bed. I still think those books give me bad luck.

Originally posted by GEEB@Mar 9 2006, 02:00 AM

SCARY_STORIES.jpg

0397320817.jpg

scarystories.jpg

These stories, and the pictures would mentally fuck me up as a kid, these stories made me see shit that wasnt there, fuck man these damn books, i should buy em all and burn them. :shook:

They were fucking insane. The artist was an asshole. I believe I was 12 when I started reading these. Gave me nightmares, but oh so good.

As for ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK

I remember this one episode involving virtual reality and a virus dude that would download himself through a plug in your hand. That and another episode involving stolen treasure and zombie pirates. And this guy that would summon the zombie pirates every time he fell asleep. yarg.

Originally posted by count chocula+Mar 8 2006, 04:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (count chocula - Mar 8 2006, 04:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>6302859204.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

[/b]

Yes

<!--QuoteBegin-GEEB@Mar 9 2006, 12:00 AM

SCARY_STORIES.jpg

0397320817.jpg

And yes.

And I can't find a picture of it, but that librarian ghost at the beginning of Ghostbusters scared me something proper. 20 years later and I honestly don't think I have ever been able to watch that scene...

YipYip.jpg

YipYip.jpg

YipYip.jpg

YipYip.jpg

Those Yip Yip aliens from sesame street.

seriously freaked me out.

i used to hall ass outa the lounge room when those motherfuckers came on.

dont know why.

they just scared the living shit outa me.

i think i need a shrink.

Originally posted by GEEB@Mar 8 2006, 11:00 PM

SCARY_STORIES.jpg

0397320817.jpg

scarystories.jpg

These stories, and the pictures would mentally fuck me up as a kid, these stories made me see shit that wasnt there, fuck man these damn books, i should buy em all and burn them. :shook:

hell yeah....we had these at my elementary school library....i would check them out and read them at night....the ones i still remember to this day....was the bitch driving and someone following her car and highbeaming her every once in a while...then they found out there was a killer in her back seat and the dude behind her driving was trying to warn her..next was the girl who got bit on the cheek by a spider...the swelling grew and when she took a warm bath one night it popped and hella black widows came out....and the people that went on the subway and some dude was just staring at them the whole time...and when the subway hit a turn he fell to the floor and had a gunshot to his head...he was dead the whole time....and yeah..the pictures made it freakin scary as fuck!! :shook: