I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

Jense do you have any thing else to say beside "close thread" or " thats gay" or "congrats on fucking up another thread" really stop bitching . Every one here is posting shit because they actually care. Don't hate the player hate the game. As a matter of fact just stop hating.

i think you need to give your sister her jeans back queer. you suck son find another hobby.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

6970952618_4a921c38cb_b.jpg

its all 4 fun

155398_10150651368520356_678655355_9512392_1204474350_n.jpg

Collab with a good friend, i did the street stuff and he drew the city, he has prints of this too i believe if anyone is interested, not sure though

7117025903_b063b0a179_b.jpg

ALTER2 my new legal im gonna run with, so yea hopefully if i get in touch with him, but ill be turning this piece over to my buddy too, tryiing to get him draw a bunch of stylized organic stuff around it, i think it will look sweet, ill post pics when finished

because i dont trust the interwebs man, goverments got phones taps, aliens exist, fucking elvis is still alive smoking blunts with tupac. thats type of shit. other people can take picture of my stuff and put it on here but damned if i do (i say all this but im sure ill contradict myself one day)

• 1 month later...

Archived