I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

Daps to everyone who went to last nights hiphop poetry reading..shht got deep when Buddah Smoke started rappin bout wettin' snitch niggaz...I felt like he connected with the audeince well.

From Buddah Smoke's notes..

"When thee infinate malnutrition of Camelot warps beyond the mummies of smoke, I drop my nutz on a ho's head..."

Everyone had a blank look on they face like they knew man was kickin' some serious shht..

Next night coming soon I think. I'll keep ya'll posted.

http://hiphoptime.com/infinatemedallions/puertorico.html

One.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, and weve seen that before havent we?

just without the purple date on it.......

im tierd of all the hoopla of "bush'' .. find something new to be pissed off about..

hes just a marionette. wikapedia that if your brain cant quite get that. your pissed off at the moron puppet.. not the men behind the strings..

, i hope you never spawn LITTLE LOSER LAZERS THE GAY ROLLER BLADERS, theyll prolly get punked in the lunch room too, oh yeah and their graff will suck , hate america, hate every other writer, talk mad shit behind a puter screen, almost a whole page of this spouting off at the mouth , i cant take it ........JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT...

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

oh, and weve seen that before havent we?

just without the purple date on it.......

im tierd of all the hoopla of "bush'' .. find something new to be pissed off about..

hes just a marionette. wikapedia that if your brain cant quite get that. your pissed off at the moron puppet.. not the men behind the strings..

im pissed off about your ugly face and your ugly forced graffiti . . . i can tell u force your shit . . . dont blow your o ring . . .

son

Archived