I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo TRICKZ your letters aren't that bad but you background needs a lot of help and your color selection is pretty hurting as well....good try

CRAK is always turning it out.....yeah man those letters flow real nice but the E looks a little lonely since the M-I-S was connected

Thanks for the props on the new thread but all I did was just repost everybodies shit in there from the last thread....so actually just thank

yourselves for posting. I do like the name a lot more though!!

thanks fuzzy, yea i know i didnt have that many paint markers on me while i was coloring but any tips are good thanks, you got some nice shit urself

also i was wonder about my tag, the trickz in tha corner i wanted some help on that cuz ive thrown it on a wall couple times and sometimes it just doesnt look how i want it to..any tips on that would be tight

Honestly, I've been doing mostly b/w lately cuz I have limited time for good fills, but the last color joint I did (MISE2) was just a bullshit highlighter I had at work and a red felt tip bic. Back when though, I'd use berol markers, colored pencils, and paint pens.