cheering after broken neck

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by symbols@Mar 8 2006, 02:54 PM

who else would do something so completely moronic?

this is one of those situations where you think to yourself

"we're laughing at you, not with you"

Do you honestly belive the Souther Illinois fans are laughing at her? They're worried about her! Anyway, even if they were laughing at her, at least they're chipper enoiugh to go on cheering vocally for their team.

If she got carted away on a stretcher and no one knew she wasn't so badly hurt, the Southern Illinois fans would probably be a lot quieter the rest of the game, which wouldn't help the team.

But, yeah, she could have just given the thumbs up or something.

i saw this as i walked into the house today

it had me rolling

i have no sympathy...she seems like the kind of dumbass person who i wouldnt really give two shits about anyways

cheerleaders are dumbfucks.

it would be funny if her injury got worst cuz of that shit

i mean...give it a rest u dumb cheery bitch :hatred:

Either this chick suffered from some delirious concusion moment or.... she doesnt feel pain. Im sorry, but god damn. Imagine breaking your fuckin neck and trying to even wave to someone. Crazy ass. Probably on some unheard of black market cheerleader steriod or something.

I think it would be better if it was another sport. Like a football player breaking his neck and then tackling motherfuckers or catching passes as he leaves the field...or a hockey player shootin' slapshots....something badass like that. But, it's just cheerleading so shes just a crazy bitch. :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Tough Love@Mar 8 2006, 03:04 PM

i saw this as i walked into the house today

it had me rolling

i have no sympathy...she seems like the kind of dumbass person who i wouldnt really give two shits about anyways

cheerleaders are dumbfucks.

it would be funny if her injury got worst cuz of that shit

i mean...give it a rest u dumb cheery bitch :hatred:

i smell a hint of the jelousy buuug

Originally posted by Tony Pajamas@Mar 8 2006, 05:15 PM

I think it would be better if it was another sport. Like a football player breaking his neck and then tackling motherfuckers or catching passes as he leaves the field...or a hockey player shootin' slapshots....something badass like that. But, it's just cheerleading so shes just a crazy bitch. :haha: :haha:

:haha:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

I SAW THIS TOO ON THE NEWS...SHIT WAS FUNNY

BUT I KEPT THINKIN ABUOT HOW BAD I WANTED TO RUB MY HANDS ON HER THIGHS, SLOWLY MOVING THEM UP HER SKIRT, AND THEN GIVING HER A FINGER FUCK WHILE I KISSED HER NECK AND SUCKED ON HER TITTAAAYS

MERO

MLB PERVERT

Originally posted by bulldust@Mar 9 2006, 02:24 AM

She probably thought it was some cool running’s shit, at the end when there hurt and carry the sled to the finish and everyone is cheering.

but she’s not Jamaican.

that movie was dope.....especially the line that went "you know what my grandfather told me?.....GET BACK TO WORK!"