cheering after broken neck

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

10005262.jpg

i really wish i had a video of this.

just saw on the morning news, this cheerleader fell on her head and broke her neck, but kept on doing her moves on the stretcher as she was carried off the b-ball court. shit is hilarious!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

March 8, 2006

The Missouri Valley Conference has barred certain cheerleading stunts during this week's women's basketball tournament in St. Louis, a precaution taken after a Southern Illinois cheerleader plunged 15 feet and landed on her head.

Cheerleaders may not be launched or tossed and may not take part in formations higher than two levels during the tournament, MVC Commissioner Doug Elgin said yesterday.

Schools that advance to the NCAA Tournament or the NIT may decide whether their cheerleaders should follow that ban, though the MVC will decide in May whether to make the restrictions permanent.

Salukis cheerleader Kristi Yamaoka was left with a concussion and a cracked neck vertebra when she fell during a timeout in Sunday's MVC men's championship game. The 18-year-old sophomore from Springfield, Ill., said she didn't think the accident should spur changes to cheerleading.

“I don't want anyone to be restricted based on one little thing that happened to me,� she said during a news conference at Saint Louis University Hospital.

cheer07big.jpg

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 8 2006, 02:01 PM

this girl is a total retard

No, man! She is a soldier. Her job is to be a cheerleader. She went down in the line of duty, and she kept on cheering. The crowd was obviously in shock, and an injured cheerleader would have put a real black cloud on the game, but she didn't want that. She kept on cheering, making sure that the fans knew she was alright so they could go back to drinking and focusing on the game.

Guest beardo

they had some interview with her in the same news report. she's one of those super annoying uppity over-achiever types. which only made it funnier.