GRAF SCULPTURES/CANVASSES

Guest SEKrocstar OTR CFC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SEKrocstar OTR CFC

hahaha...i may risk soundin toy sayin this but, i know the names bu ti cant even picture the styles in my head...ive been writin in cleveland nine years now. and my shit is mine...i got hella walls here! www.clevelandgraf.cjb.net

keep hidin behind the monitors haters!!!

(p.s. not a diss to the dude from MI. "foes" writes "FOKAS") we painted at the market with FEL a few times.

...heh im feeling those canvases, what medium did you use on them, they kinda look like pastels or washes, is it straight canvas too youre working on...i like writers that bring them selves into different aspects...i mean i really do...those sculptures are pretty cool too...i dunno about the biting styles, thats between you and your spirit, but im all for lessons learned in graf transported to other aspects of art...keep doin' what ya feelin...rOe

Guest SEKrocstar OTR CFC

THE LETTERS ARE MADE FROM FOAMCORE...AND PAINTED WITH SPRAYPAINT AND DIFFERENT TECHNIQUES LIKE SPLASHING THE WET PAINT WITH HOT WATER, ETC. I JUST HAVE FUN AND SEE WHAT I GET...

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER:

i dont know how.. you can reply without fucking admitting that .. your work .. is straight raped from dosetc5 ibm and eaz.fx

Ive never seen their work, other than DOZE's recent work on UnderBombers album cover, and his faces, but could you bless us with a few examples, so the ones who dont know, can know, ya know. Ive seen some of eaz' work and I just dont see it. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'> help?

Archived